Teen Titans/Titans Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is speedy still a memeber of the current roster

Nothings going on at the same time. The thing that went down in Robin happened before what happened in Green Arrow, but after the events of the last issue of Adventures of Superman where they were all in Buldhaven helping the survivors.

Couldn't find an "Outsiders OYL" thread so I'll put it here. Check out Thunders' new costume. Looks good.
4979_400x600.jpg

I don't see Thunder. :confused:

BLAH, never mind, I see her now. Stupid cache. I don't like Thunder's new look. She basically just stole her old man's costume and went afro-crazy with her hair. :o

Well she is his kid, she should have a similar look. Kinda of a Angela Davis thing going on.

i hate black chcks with afro like hair. espcially with a hairdo style like that.

where the hell is roy?

LMAO....i didnt see golden age's post, so i thought he actually said that...

But, you can obviously tell the other two mystery members are kitana and arsenal...makes you wonder what happened to CM3

The Batman said:

But, you can obviously tell the other two mystery members are kitana and arsenal...makes you wonder what happened to CM3

I hope it's Arsenal, though some say it's Captain Boomerang. Mostly cause the mystery character looks to be wearing a scarf. I kept saying before it looked like a cross bow...

I want CM3 to join the Titans, if he's not with the Outsiders anymore.

BLAH, never mind, I see her now. Stupid cache. I don't like Thunder's new look. She basically just stole her old man's costume and went afro-crazy with her hair

haha... i always thought that how she looks now. Believe me her old look it just didn't seem right... Well her hair that is. I like the new look.

hate black chcks with afro like hair. espcially with a hairdo style like that.

I love it. Plus it might make her tougher. I'm for that she was a weakling in outsiders in my eyes.

The Batman said:

thats not arsenal thats captain boomerrang jr

Batman said:
I hope it's Arsenal, though some say it's Captain Boomerang. Mostly cause the mystery character looks to be wearing a scarf. I kept saying before it looked like a cross bow...

I want CM3 to join the Titans, if he's not with the Outsiders anymore.

for a minut there i thought you were talking to yourself. anywho thats is a scarf and the dude is holding a boomerang, look closely at the hand near the scarf.

I think I'm going to have to agree with the "it's a crossbow" clique. A scarf wouldn't explain the blobly mass between the "scarf" and the hand, while a crossbow would. Still, I could be wrong.

BrianWilly said:
I think I'm going to have to agree with the "it's a crossbow" clique. A scarf wouldn't explain the blobly mass between the "scarf" and the hand, while a crossbow would. Still, I could be wrong.

its a boomerrang!!! a cross bow isnt that small.

I'm agreeing with Captain Boomerang, though i always thought he would be Bart's Reverse Flash, his own personal Zoom...

batnkevlar said:
I'm agreeing with Captain Boomerang, though i always thought he would be Bart's Reverse Flash, his own personal Zoom...

that would be funny.

GoldenAgeHero said:
Have you heard of a character called Huntress? :confused:

I hope it's Arsenal myself, but I do think it looks more likely to be the heir to the Boomerang throne (which, coincidentally, is made of cardboard and chewing gum).

GoldenAgeHero said:
for a minut there i thought you were talking to yourself. anywho thats is a scarf and the dude is holding a boomerang, look closely at the hand near the scarf.

We'll soon find out, in the picture the scarf (if it is one) does look connected to his body. But if you look at it from a different view, it's like you can see a shape of a crossbow which he could be holding. It's like his hand is holding something...

GoldenAgeHero said:

It looks like this.

crossbows_cb80.jpg

The front of it seems wide and long, while the handle bar is small for him to hold. That's how I see it in the picture.

you people are blind as f**k!!! its captain boomerang jr. in his hand is a boomerang. if it a crossbow gun it would be further away from his body poitning forward from his perspective.

I don't know who it is, but when they finally do realase the pic of who that really is, somebody should totally make a thread dedicated to rubbing it in the faces of those that were wrong.

GoldenAgeHero said:
you people are blind as f**k!!! its captain boomerang jr. in his hand is a boomerang. if it a crossbow gun it would be further away from his body poitning forward from his perspective.

Look, I also think it's Boomerang and I have since the cover first came out. All I'm saying is that from a different stand point, it looks like a crossbow. His arm is not extended if you look closer, so he could be holding it.

If it's not Arsenal, then I wonder where he might be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"