Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

The original comic was heavily inspired by Daredevil. Even the Turtles origin is completely tied into Matt Murdocks. The same ooze that mutated the Turtles also blinded Matt.

mind-blown.gif

While the Racism on this is as usual pathetic, im more upset about the whole "she looks ugly" mindset going on.
None of these whiny people are close enough to a 10 to make any statement about beauty.
Even the Female incel grifters involved arent high enough on the food chain for that.

But lets not ignore the Racism on this, because a lot of this "she is ugly" angle is to hide the fact that most have a problem with this April being Black.
They would be angry at a different April design too.

Also, she just like the Turtles are Teenagers in this, wanting a "sexy" Teenage April is all kinds of weird if you ask me.
It's not a smoke screen to hide their racism. They think she's "ugly" because she's black.

The original comic was heavily inspired by Daredevil. Even the Turtles origin is completely tied into Matt Murdocks. The same ooze that mutated the Turtles also blinded Matt.

I love how it was a satire on Daredevil and all the grimdark, but making a joke of it. The Foot/The Hand, Splinter/Stick lol

The 2007 cgi film was pretty good and felt like a sequel to the classic 1990s films

I thought it basically was a sequel to those 90s film the shredder helmet and the time scepter were both in in that trophy room

I thought it basically was a sequel to those 90s film the shredder helmet and the time scepter were both in in that trophy room
I do think that was the intention but because of those elements you mentioned I always considered it a fourth film.

Art design looks cool and I'm interested how this adaptation comes out, but I'm not a fan of April's design.

Trailer says Sept 7th now :( I have a trip planned that week so won't be able to see it opening. Unless maybe the early showing is on the 6th.

Depending where you live, I think this is an international trailer.

August 2nd is still its domestic date.

Have yet to see something from this film I haven't liked.

Depending where you live, I think this is an international trailer.

August 2nd is still its domestic date.
Thank you, yeah I am in US so should be 8/2 still. I didn't find anything about the date changing after I looked so yeah must be international trailer.

This looks great! Now that I'm used to the turtles sounding like children, I had a much better time than I did with the first look we got.

Trailer was good. Got me more hyped than the teaser did... but, holy crap, Donny and Mikey's voices are WAY OFF, in my opinion. It's very jarring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"