Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

This looks fun. A whole nostalgia wave just hit me. And this is the same company that made Streets of Rage 4, that was fun.

I did not notice this at first, but I love it.

The animation trailer bit promises a lot. A lot of things we remember from the older games. I just... please work out.

I am curious if they will be making new versions of some of those classic levels. I also wonder if Splinter and April will be playable. The animated bit sure hinted at it.

Gameplay reminds of the TMNT: Arcade and Turtles In Time games

Looks great! Day one purchase for sure

That trailer gives me some serious Turtles In Time nostalgia, I don't want to know how much money in quarters I must have spent on that game as a kid.

I wonder what other villains from the original TMNT cartoon will be in this game aside from the obvious ones IE Shredder, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady.

I think Baxter Stockman is a likely one. Maybe we'll get to fight him in both his human form and fly form like in the NES version of TMNT the arcade game.

Based on the first trailer, Baxter, Chrome Dome, and a Triceratron are in, though the Triceratron could be a grunt.

I think Leatherhead and Slash are a safe bet. Tokka and Rahzor as well.

2012 Karai is one of my favorite characters. Anti-hero Karai is the best, she is #1!

I miss a good basic smash button side scroller

I love that they included April. She hasn’t been playable since she was Blaze from Streets of Rage in Tournament Fighters.

3E0D4FA4-E346-46CE-8C96-77C059E6E959.gif

A release date would be nice.

I love that they included April. She hasn’t been playable since she was Blaze from Streets of Rage in Tournament Fighters.

View attachment 48549

A release date would be nice.
It would be! :argh:

The trailer with the new version of the theme had our four bros, April and Splinter all fighting, so it's nice to see it was accurate. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"