Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

It nice to see all the dedication and attention to detail that was put into this game. It's like it was made by TMNT fans for TMNT fans. Can't wait for it!

I'm just hoping that this game will be backwards compatible with the XBOX Series X. I had to get rid of my XBOX One during my move and I was planning on getting the new system.

It's like the 1989 arcade game with updated graphics! They had the arcade cabinet at our local laundromat for years when I was a kid, and I used to have SO much fun playing it with my brother.

I love the TMNT, and I REALLY want to get Shredder's Revenge, but I’m also thinking about getting an XBOX Series X, and it doesn't look like it’s going to be available for next-gen consoles.

They have confirmed PS5 and Series X versions, so you are good to go.

I am getting huge Arcade and Turtles in Time (when you throw a foot ninja at the screen) vibes and that is a good thing I cannot wait to get this I am so glad whatever console I get this on I have 2 controllers so I can team up with a bro

I am getting huge Arcade and Turtles in Time (when you throw a foot ninja at the screen) vibes and that is a good thing I cannot wait to get this I am so glad whatever console I get this on I have 2 controllers so I can team up with a bro

Those were the days...
tumblr_m8sx6lPB8y1rq89bvo1_500.gif

Can't believe this still doesn't have a hard release date. I got my Switch to play Zelda and this (when it was still supposed to come out in 2021) and here we are. I suppose it doesn't matter since I still have a huge backlog of games.

Can't believe this still doesn't have a hard release date. I got my Switch to play Zelda and this (when it was still supposed to come out in 2021) and here we are. I suppose it doesn't matter since I still have a huge backlog of games.

Either Sony or Nintendo have paid for the right to announce the date, most likely. You won't get it till either of them have their next direct.

They said it will be summer but it needs to hurry up and get a date because limited run games is doing a physical copy but after digital so I will likely be waiting like 3 months or so post release for physical copy.

Looks like Wingnut will be a boss. I wonder if Screwloose will as well.

I am done watching anything with this game so many previews have seen enough just give us a release date darn it.

June 16th is an awful close placeholder to use if it isn't coming out by then.

State of Play on Thursday. Real chance they release the collection that day and announce the release date for Shredder's Revenge.

Has a game ever been released on a Thursday though? I could be wrong, but as far as I know, games that have both a physical and digital version release mostly on Tuesdays and sometimes Fridays. The only exceptions being first party Nintendo games which sometimes are released on a Sunday.

Okay it looks there was no announcement nor any sort of other news regarding this game today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"