Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

The most unrealistic part of that first TMNT movie from 1990 is that they ordered Domino's when they live in New York City. They did the same thing for the 2014 movie with Pizza Hut. Gotta love product placement. :o

Always irked me.

One of the best parts of Secret of the Ooze was them using Ray’s Pizza though.

I'd love a black and white animated film harkening back to the original comics, but that is the longest of shots. With Rogen involved, I suspect this won't be a complete kids movie, it would be nice if as mentioned they found the balance of the 2k3 series. That to be is still the perfect blend for the TMNT, besides the IDW comics.

The most unrealistic part of that first TMNT movie from 1990 is that they ordered Domino's when they live in New York City. They did the same thing for the 2014 movie with Pizza Hut. Gotta love product placement. :o
I remember the TMNT: Arcade Game also had Pizza Hut product placement throughout the game lol

they did make another teeange mutant ninja turtle movie by Nickelodeon it was form the 2014 teeange mutant ninja turtles it was called tmnt turtlers forever its part computer Anmited & part Anmited!! ! i highly roecmmend it!!

I’d love if we got the same love of material that Into The Spider-Verse got, curious as to who the voice cast will be.

I will say the IDW comics do the best in terms of integrating stuff from all the varied iterations, while still adding some great new stuff.

Turtles Forever was doing Into the Spider-Verse before it was cool.
That's so true...

I wonder if they will go more traditional for the turtles designs?
depends by what people think of as traditional... some may say the B & W comics, others the og cartoon... personally... if they can I've us cgi characters based on the 1990 movie, but make them a foot smaller... it's a win for me...

Turtles Forever was doing Into the Spider-Verse before it was cool.
That's so true...

And Spider-Man: The Animated Series did it before Turtles Forever.

And, if we really wanted to get even more pedantic, the multiversal crossover concept has probably been done before in popular fiction so many times that we could probably be here all day just researching and listing them off to each other back and forth.

“As a lifelong fan of Ninja Turtles, weirdly the ‘Teenage’ part of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was always the part that stuck out to me the most. And as someone who loves teenage movies, and who’s made a lot of teenage movies, and who literally got their start in their entire profession by writing a teenage movie, the idea of kind of honing in on that element was really exciting to us. I mean, not disregarding the rest, but really using that as kind of a jumping off point for the film.”
Seth Rogen Says His ‘Ninja Turtles’ Reboot Will Really Embrace Being a Teenager
Don't think this is a bad take at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"