Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

Sacks was only added in so Fichtner could be cast. How does whitewashing Shredder improve anything?
American branch, which Saki was originally the head of and not the entire Foot Clan. Based on the brief bio, Sacks seemed to mirror the turtles since he too had a sensei who taught him to be who he is.

My point is simply the fun of TMNT at this point after so many iterations, is what they change since it's quite impossible to get a good movie, different from a good TMNT movie, from this franchise.

The closest and best they've gotten is that fully animated one.

American branch, which Saki was originally the head of and not the entire Foot Clan. Based on the brief bio, Sacks seemed to mirror the turtles since he too had a sensei who taught him to be who he is.

But why does Shredder need to be a white guy to have a sensei or mirror the Turtles? Here's the thing 2kt09. They retconned this aspect. They made Shredder a Japanese man again and got rid of the Sachs character in the sequel, while recasting Shredder with a Japanese actor. They basically admitted, they ****ed up, the first time.

It was a stupid arbitrary change. Like making Zemo an innocent special forces family man.

But why does Shredder need to be a white guy to have a sensei or mirror the Turtles? Here's the thing 2kt09. They retconned this aspect. They made Shredder a Japanese man again and got rid of the Sachs character in the sequel, while recasting Shredder with a Japanese actor. They basically admitted, they ****ed up, the first time.

I'm saying he's fine for the American head of the Foot. What they established for that character should have been developed more instead of wasting money & time on Saki, especially if they're going to put him in that suit anyways. The history was already there with April, Sacks, and the mutated animals.

Most folks assumed recasting Saki with a younger actor like Brian Tee meant more grounded fights from Shredder or maybe he got suped up from the end of the last movie. He's only in the movie to collect stuff and yell at Baxter to mutate people.

Nickelodean (not Hasbro) owns TMNT but their all under the Paramount (Viacom) umbrella, so anything goes...

Also, TMNT/Power Ranger crossover already happened. :o

574.jpg
Yeah but TMNT fans want to forget the existence if Venus DeMilo? And let's face it, we want to see a crossover with the OG Power Rangers/MMPR.
Technically, TMNT is a Viacom property. Paramount bought the whole franchise from Eastman and Laird.
So Transformers/GI Joe/Power Rangers/TMNT are indeed under the same studio aka Paramount?

Technically yes.

I would say no. Last time I checked, Paramount has no deal in place for Power Rangers. Lionsgate released the 2017 movie.

I would say no. Last time I checked, Paramount has no deal in place for Power Rangers. Lionsgate released the 2017 movie.

Doesn't Hasbro do their movies through Paramount? And they did say there will be more movies down the road, most likely a new reboot to fit in this new universe.

My only other request is get a director that is not some journeyman that Bay can impose his will upon.

The kids from Cobrai Kai would make a good Ninja Turtles & April casting.

lol, first Power Rangers and now Ninja Turtles.

MV5BODBiMWY5YjQtYjJhZi00NzUyLWFmNTMtMGZkYjkyNTJhNjBjL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzIwMzUzNjU@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Leo
MV5BYjYzNWNhMTktOWE1MC00NzBmLTg4NjItYTk3ODRlNGQ3M2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwNTM1Njc@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Raph
MV5BMTk0NjI2NTYyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ5OTM4OTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Mikey
MV5BYjYxYjNmNTItMjg3Yi00ZDE0LWIyNDAtZWFiMGQyNmM3NGJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg0MDM1Nzk@._V1_UY317_CR41,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Donnie
MV5BMTYwMjIyNjMwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE0NzE0Nw@@._V1_UY317_CR11,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
April

Doesn't Hasbro do their movies through Paramount? And they did say there will be more movies down the road, most likely a new reboot to fit in this new universe.

I'm not sure what the Hasbro Studios deal. Paramount might have a first-look deal. Don't know. But they just bought Power Rangers from Saban.

But there hasn't been any announcement that Paramount is releasing them.

lol, first Power Rangers and now Ninja Turtles.

MV5BODBiMWY5YjQtYjJhZi00NzUyLWFmNTMtMGZkYjkyNTJhNjBjL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzIwMzUzNjU@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Leo
MV5BYjYzNWNhMTktOWE1MC00NzBmLTg4NjItYTk3ODRlNGQ3M2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwNTM1Njc@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Raph
MV5BMTk0NjI2NTYyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ5OTM4OTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Mikey
MV5BYjYxYjNmNTItMjg3Yi00ZDE0LWIyNDAtZWFiMGQyNmM3NGJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg0MDM1Nzk@._V1_UY317_CR41,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Donnie
MV5BMTYwMjIyNjMwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE0NzE0Nw@@._V1_UY317_CR11,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
April
lol these kids are gonna go far especially if they want superhero gigs.
I'm not sure what the Hasbro Studios deal. Paramount might have a first-look deal. Don't know. But they just bought Power Rangers from Saban.

But there hasn't been any announcement that Paramount is releasing them.
True.

Goddamnit

I’ve been wanting an update on this and I thought we finally got one :funny:

That fan film isn't half bad. Certainly better than the Bay Turtles were.

Probably CG just to maintain the illusion.

CG is at a level where it can be convincing if done right with good designs, I’m happy for the turtles to be CG just take the designs back to basic.

AGAIN REALLY? Not that Im upset I hated Bay's interpretation they didn't even look like turtles to me.

It felt like they just used CGI over a person and went "Ok how can we make this look like a turtle now?"

Please use a variation of the retro look. If Bumblebee teaches you anything its that nostalgia sells.

Or if they really feel the need to put their "creative stamp" on it at least make it look cool and aesthetically pleasing, these models would be a interesting choice to base it off, although I admit they do have a bit of a Salamander look:funny:.

Or if they really feel the need to put their "creative stamp" on it at least make it look cool and aesthetically pleasing, these models would be a interesting choice to base it off, although I admit they do have a bit of a Salamander look:funny:.
I love the look of these! Amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"