Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

Why would someone pretend to be a snitch?
While this is a fair question,bsnitch is the incorrect word in the TMNT thread.

BRgZaMj.gif

Jesus Christ, Vision, calm down for once.

I hope the reboot happens. I was excited for the 2014 movie but I was really disappointed when they revealed how the turtles looked. I still haven't watched the movie or the sequel.

Yikes. And imagine being the dude who played Leo while your voice ends up getting dubbed over too

Sorry no news, but this video is from Collider Live with Alan Ritchson (played Raphael in the last two movies) talks about his time working on them.

Came here to post this. Absolutely shocking. What's crazy is Alan isn't exactly a Z lister. Imagine how they treat complete unknown actors.
Yikes. And imagine being the dude who played Leo while your voice ends up getting dubbed over too
This was so frustrating because Pete Ploszek was a perfect Leo. I'm guess it was a studio decision to add some "star power", but why not hire an actual star instead of a gravelly voice D list actor? Voice wasn't right, and he didn't have nearly enough star power to warrant stunt casting.

I hope whoever made that decision got fired.

Sorry no news, but this video is from Collider Live with Alan Ritchson (played Raphael in the last two movies) talks about his time working on them.

It's interesting listening to that because, at least I, always get the impression that he paints in the interview of "Oh these movie stars, what the bad place they have to complain about they're getting paid to have a laugh making a film" etc etc, however it's an interesting insight to hear when things don't go well that while filming/working they encounter similar level basic problems that your everyday Joe like me, you encounter & it's not all the overdramatic problems that tend to be the ones that make the news.

Now perhaps as he points out, maybe the bigger a star you become the more this type of shirt doesn't happen, but it's a good listen.

Ritchson says that they were not invited to the premiere of the first movie back in 2014, but that doesn't seem to add up because they were in fact there.

Noel+Fisher+Alan+Ritchson+Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+kDlMy-371Lhl.jpg

He didn't show up at the sequel premiere

Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+Out+Shadows+ow8sbhr6Oehl.jpg

A fan at Technodrome Forum asked Jeremy Howard some questions on Cameo and it seemed like he enjoyed the experience.

Jeremy Howard | Cameo

Here's a video of Ploszek talking about his experiences round the time of the release of the films. Hee seem more positive, but it's still a possibility that it was what Paramount would want him to say.

Well hopefully the new crew and studio of the next film treats all actors well with respect and keep at least most promises

No Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles please.

Ritchson says that they were not invited to the premiere of the first movie back in 2014, but that doesn't seem to add up because they were in fact there.

Noel+Fisher+Alan+Ritchson+Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+kDlMy-371Lhl.jpg

He didn't show up at the sequel premiere

Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+Out+Shadows+ow8sbhr6Oehl.jpg

A fan at Technodrome Forum asked Jeremy Howard some questions on Cameo and it seemed like he enjoyed the experience.

Jeremy Howard | Cameo

Here's a video of Ploszek talking about his experiences round the time of the release of the films. Hee seem more positive, but it's still a possibility that it was what Paramount would want him to say.

I mean just because they went there anyway doesn't mean they weren't invited. Just saying.

I mean of course they are going to say positive things at the time of the release. Breaking rank and doing otherwise is what gets you in trouble, like Josh Trank ;)

Mary Elizabeth Winstead as April O'Neil

Oscar Isaac as Casey Jones

Hiroyuki Sanada as Splinter

Will Yun Lee as Shredder

Mary Elizabeth Winstead as April O'Neil

Oscar Isaac as Casey Jones

Hiroyuki Sanada as Splinter

Will Yun Lee as Shredder
Not a fan of the cast that much. Not bad, but I wouldn't do it

Sanada should be Shredder not Splinter tho

Not a fan of the cast that much. Not bad, but I wouldn't do it

Sanada should be Shredder not Splinter tho
I have a preference for a more active Shredder, but I also like his voice more for Splinter. Though the physical thing could be done with a stunt double now that I think about it.

What in particular do you dislike?

The 2014 reboot is actually pretty solid and underrated. Hated the overly nostalgic, try-hard sequel.
Steve Barron's movie from 1990 is still untouchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"