Telltale's Fables: The Wolf Among Us

1st week of Feb not far away now anyway & I only just played Episode 1. Hope the wait after that isn't too long though. I'd rather they completely finished this and TWD before we get any of the other stuff.

Seems likely. I can't fathom them taking a year to finish this.

I just played it for the first time. I loved it, they sold me on the rest of the season & perhaps the first volume of the comic. Is the comic as good as the game?

Anyone know what's up with Snow? She's apparently dead at the end of the episode, but apparently she's the main character of the comics & this is a canon prequel!?

Last edited:
The comic is much, much, much better then the game, and I really enjoy the game. Fables, like Preacher, Sandman and Hellblazer, is a Vertigo classic.

I need to check the comic out. I've heard nothing but good things and I really liked the game.

I just finished reading a bunch of the comics up to where a certain someone has children. Amazing series. I used to read fables and such all the time when I was a kid and they have some crazy obscure ones in there. It's really well written and entertaining. I plan of doing Ep. 1 soon, is it anything like the books? I've heard mixed answers.

I just finished reading a bunch of the comics up to where a certain someone has children. Amazing series. I used to read fables and such all the time when I was a kid and they have some crazy obscure ones in there. It's really well written and entertaining. I plan of doing Ep. 1 soon, is it anything like the books? I've heard mixed answers.

The children are awesome!

Oh and Goldilocks made my day when I realized what was going on!

I just played it for the first time. I loved it, they sold me on the rest of the season & perhaps the first volume of the comic. Is the comic as good as the game?

Anyone know what's up with Snow? She's apparently dead at the end of the episode, but apparently she's the main character of the comics & this is a canon prequel!?

My best guess is [BLACKOUT]that no one is dead... fake magic heads to make the Fables hate Bigby[/BLACKOUT]

The children are awesome!

Oh and Goldilocks made my day when I realized what was going on!

Goldilocks was done well and it was funny to see that she was shacking up with the bears.

It is not easy to kill a Fable. Especially one as beloved as Snow.

Just finished this and I like it. I've always enjoyed these types of games. When I get some money together I'm buying the season pass.

So it's not reading my season pass and asking me to pay for Ep 2 again. Is anyone else getting this?

Seems to be an issue with everyone.

Yeah seems just about every Xbox Live user is experiencing this right now.

I thought my Season Pass just didn't go through so I bought the damn episode.

FFF- I didn't even notice that! I bought the season pass, downloaded episode 2 and got an email from xbox live about being charged 5 dollars for episode 2.

I got my code confirmed in my xbox messages, not my email. Just need to download it.

I just finished the second episode.

Much shorter than the first episode, way shorter. But still very solid. I guessed the twist at the end of the episode, but seriously I can't get enough of this series.

I'm really enjoying the series. I've always liked these types of games. Besides LA Noire, anyone know of any like that for the 360?

I've read most of the books so it's neat to see how it is before they started the series. It looks like it takes place back in the 80's due to the cell phone and the boom box. I figured they'd blame who they did but in the end I doubt it's him at all.

Wait, does the code you get from Microsoft give you a refund for the purchase? Or just the ability to download the episode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"