Telltale's The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to get around to downloading/playing this next week!

I wish I didnt have to wait for episode 2 - I want it NOW

Same here, I would gladly pay over 1600 points for the full game now. Waiting is frustrating and only makes me worry I'll be busy doing something else when each of the 5 parts come out. I really wish i could play this all at once. Then REPLAY the whole thing!

I'm seriously considering buying the season pass and play it all at once when the episodes are all available.

Is there a season pass on XBL?

Played the demo...and then went right ahead and bought it. Really great. I only made it about halfway, but man was it entertaining. The game is without a doubt The Walking Dead. It doesn't feel bastardized at all, and flows thematically with both the books and the series. Which is what makes it feel authentic.

The Mass Effect-style decision making and promise of carry over is probably the best decision they made going into this.

I read there wasnt a season pass on xbl, only on everything else. :down

Oh man, I am so impressed with this game. To me the choices felt more satisfying and impacting than anything I ever did in Mass Effect 3.

Finished Ep1 last night. Enjoying it so far. Thought it would be a badly done Dead rising rip-off but it's pretty fun.

No, the second episode is set to release this month, since the first episode was released last month.

I read may 30th a lot. But there's no OFFICIAL date yet.

I was thinking about picking up talltale's game Jurrassic Park to hold me off. Anyone know if its similar? or even played it atleast? Its only 20 bucks.

Its not very good, its like a poorly done Heavy Rain

So, how about that second episode?
Wasn't this supposed to be a monthly release? May is over.

Yeah, it was suppose to be a monthly release but I guess they were delayed. But don't worry, the second episode will release in June, no official release date yet. It's irritating, of course, as we expect the episodes to released monthly but I rather wait for a game with no bugs that has a lot of time and effort put into it than a game riddled with bugs that they later have to patched a week after.

I finally got around to playing the demo, and the game seems really cool. I decided I'm going to wait until all the episodes are available and then buy the whole season on Steam.

....No. They're saying "by the end of June" now. I suspect the 26th.

I think I'm just gonna wait until they're all out before getting the rest. I can't even remember what the hell happened in Ep 1, haha.

Yeah, I bought the first on 360... However I'm thinking about getting the "season pass" for the PS3 and just wait for them all to hit.

I'm still mad with them about the ''monthly release''.
I bought the season pass considering that.

The Walking Dead Episode 2 Release date Announced
The wait is over. The Walking Dead: The Game Episode 2 is coming this week. Yes, in a bit of last minute news, Episode 2: "Starving For Help" will land on Xbox Live tomorrow, Wednesday, June 27th. PC and PS3 versions of the second of five downloadable episodes will arrive on Friday, June 29th. Those dates are international with the exception of PS3; European PS3 users will have their own date to be announced later.

It's about freaking time! I hope us European PS3 users don't have to wait too long for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"