Temuera Morrison as Boba Fett!

EomuiQfUwAEEF0V
Awesome looking poster. Is he holding it in or has the gut vanished here?

If they are doing the miniseries, the beginning should start the moment he falls into the Sarlacc pit. Make that like the cold open.

Boba Fett blasts his way out or however, found by Dengar who saves his life, played by Simon Pegg. They quickly just rip his armor off and dump it to save his life because of his wounds.

EDIT:

OR Jawas could find his nearly dead body and just strip all the armor off and leave him for dead, just kicking sand on his half-dead corpse and utinni-ing all the way back to the sand crawler.

Last edited:
If they are doing the miniseries, the beginning should start the moment he falls into the Sarlacc pit. Make that like the cold open.

Boba Fett blasts his way out or however, found by Dengar who saves his life, played by Simon Pegg. They quickly just rip his armor off and dump it to save his life because of his wounds.

EDIT:

OR Jawas could find his nearly dead body and just strip all the armor off and leave him for dead, just kicking sand on his half-dead corpse and utinni-ing all the way back to the sand crawler.
I'd like it to start there so we get the full story, and for nostalgia and linking the films.

Just a random thought from me;
When I was a kid I got a book for christmas or whatever, "The visual guide of Star Wars" or something similar, and in it there were I believe 2 whole pages on Boba Fett with a bunch of info about him and his suit and his gear, and it mentioned that he had tiny rockets at the knee joint, (something that he never used in the movies) so I just thought it was pretty cool that we actually got to see those being used here :D

Not sure.

Fett was swallowed in it. Then Vanth got it off the Jawas and used it to become Marshall. There has been 5 years though between when Fett was eaten and Mando shows up. If Fett got out of the Sarlac in the 1st year question would be how did the Jawas get it? But that also means Fett's been looking for 4 years before he tracks down Mando.
If I had to guess I'd say he passed out in the desert from exhaustion after his escape, then the Jawas rolled up on him and took his stuff.

If I had to guess I'd say he passed out in the desert from exhaustion after his escape, then the Jawas rolled up on him and took his stuff.
This or some form of this.

Boba is unconscious for a bit maybe even affected by the barge explosion. Maybe the sarlacc was too? Night falls and Boba after great effort finally sees the sky again. He collapses out of exhaustion, lack of water, and injuries both minor and terribly major.

Jawa crawler pulls up attracted by the smoke from the burning debris. The pick through the wreckage which includes the dead bodies and Boba is in no condition to do anything about it. They take the armor. Probably a short time passes given Cobb's story as they are still celebrating the end of the second Death Star. He gets it off the Jawas who had yet to find a buyer or maybe no one believed they had real Mandalorian/Beskar to start with given the condition it was in.

So... Boba at this exact time had to then make it to salvation some how, probably needing immediate medical attention. Okay. So for months if not many weeks Fett is holed up somewhere healing.

Thing is Cobb had the armor for years. What brought Boba back to the place he lost his armor (AND his rep one would think... How did Boba process that? Would make for some interesting characterization. ) and why would he not have started searching for it as soon as he was on his feet again, learn what would have been easy to find out, a self appointed marshal in a fly speck town is using Mando armor... He was the best bounty hunter, he could put two and two together, no?

So why is that not how it played out? Did he know about Cobb before recently? That would seem likely. And yet... Another question... What has he been doing for a living? He just using whatever money he has saved up to keep operating Slave I and eat?

So many questions.

I mean, Tatooine is a rough lawless planet of adventure. Even deprived of name and gear, a skilled bounty hunter should be able to make a living.

As for why he didn't go after Cobb Vanth. . . well, one simple theory is that he *could*, but he didn't think it would work. Cobb is himself an Action Sheriff, and he has the armor, and a whole friendly village. Boba Fett has no reason to believe Cobb would respect Mandalorian ideals, and he has damn good reason to want to keep the armor. That leaves fighting it out, which is not great odds. If you assume Fett wanted his family armor back, but not desperately enough to risk a coin flip of dying?

Of course, gaining Fennec Strand as loyal backup and support changes the equation, but its not hard to imagine that by the time he had her patched up, s2e1 had happened, and the situation changed anyway.

The armour looks better cleaned up. I think the robe/armour combo is more a deliberate nod to the prequels than it is accidental. It gives me arc trooper vibes.

latest

Now that I think about it more, why did Boba wait so long to reclaim his armor?

I mean he was presumably on Tatooine for awhile and knew that it was being worn by Cobb before Mando received it.

Now that I think about it more, why did Boba wait so long to reclaim his armor?

I mean he was presumably on Tatooine for awhile and knew that it was being worn by Cobb before Mando received it.

IMHO, it's a valid question. Seems weird that all these years past, and he was on Tatooine by episode 5 of the first season. Like, he couldn't figure out where Mos Pelgo was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"