TENET

The latest official poster.

2ne5i18ppjg51.jpg

Elizabeth Debicki in a boat.. it reminds me of a similar scene from Man from UNCLE. (she was in that movie)

EfO3eZ_X0AMCLHc

article-2436080-18507E2900000578-628_634x531.jpg

It would be kind of funny if some random small towns in states that don't have high numbers got it before the major cities like LA/NYC did.

Saw a TV spot, I guess August 27 is going ahead for release down here.

To add insult to injury: Canadians are getting Tenet a week before the Americans does.

It would be kind of funny if some random small towns in states that don't have high numbers got it before the major cities like LA/NYC did.

Nah, that wouldn’t be funny..

*laughs in smaller city*

My theater, in a small city, has the biggest seat count in the state and a new certified dolby cinema set up and a screen that's at least 70 feet. But if it does come to my state I can almost guarantee that it will be released at the old digital LieMAX 2 hours from me.

But my area has a much much smaller covid situation than the area the LieMAX is in so maybe that could work in my area's favor.

On the other hand, even if it did come to my area I just don't know if I have the determination and enough anti anxiety medication to make myself risk it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"