Thanks for Making this Forum a Success

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
I want to say thanks to all for making this a success.
We all have different opinions, and aside from a few negative comments, we have had some really great participation.

I love coming in here.

Thank you for starting the Politics Forum. I am hoping that you wouldn't close this down after the elections. My FairTax thread has seen triple the amount of traffic since you've started this forum.

Thanks!

We all have different opinions, and aside from a few negative comments, we have had some really great participation.

I love coming in here.

I have been coming in here more then any other forum on here, even the video games forum... the batman forum... this forum is mostly the only reason I'm visiting lately.

this political forum is currently much more refined then many of the political boards ive been on. its cordial and interesting here, not frantic and polemnic.

I fully support this forum, as it clears up the community forum for those of us who want to talk about penises and dead babies...err...that doesnt sound right....

I like this forum a lot more than another politics message board I go to.

I have been coming in here more then any other forum on here, even the video games forum... the batman forum... this forum is mostly the only reason I'm visiting lately.

this political forum is currently much more refined then many of the political boards ive been on. its cordial and interesting here, not frantic and polemnic.

Honestly, so have I

Cool concept that's probably still in it's growing phase, things have just started. I can only imagine the traffic during November.

I'm glad we finally got the board launched. Malice, Kel and Matt have been gracious hosts/mods during this arrangement. :up:

Now, how about that Adults Only section? LOL :p

The revival of a political forum reminds me of Paladin, sparky.

*sniff, sniff*

2003974210.jpg

I love coming in here.

You know, my Uncle always have made the comment, "One thing people should never discuss at dinner is politics and religion." There was never any doubt in my mind that this board would be successful. I only hope that I contribute something to this board as others have. So it's you that deserve thanks Malice, for making it possible and as someone else have said, freeing up the Community Boards.

Thank you Malice. :up:

Thanks all...I just created the forum...you guys did the rest.

Finally a place to debate and be debated without worry of being deleted. I've been away from this site for a while and only just saw this when I logged on. Nice job with the Political Forum Malice. I look forward to posting in here. Respectfully, that is. :)

Yeah I love this forum. A lot of the BS I encounter on this board is not present in here. To the people posting in here, you have helped class up the Hype.

I fully support this forum, as it clears up the community forum for those of us who want to talk about penises and dead babies...err...that doesnt sound right....

I'm sure that sounded much better in your head....

Yes, guys and gals.........the passionate civility found here is very much a haven for me.............:cwink:

I'm sure that sounded much better in your head....

Yes, guys and gals.........the passionate civility found here is very much a haven for me.............:cwink:

Kinda reminds me of another place that once existed on this site...at one time. ;):up:

"Meeeemmmmorriees...like the corners of mah mind!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"