Thanos Rising

no i just thought his glove looked dumb. (with a lisp) "oooh look me I'm Thanos! look at my sparkly gauntlet!"
You've obviously never even read the story behind that sparkly gauntlet.

2333504-2285448_696884_thanosblast_big_g2_super.jpg

Yes this is very cool looking artwork but it doesn't make up for the fact that Thanos is still a poorly designed character. He looks stupid. I hope they never include him in any movies. I would not pay to see it.

Yes this is very cool looking artwork but it doesn't make up for the fact that Thanos is still a poorly designed character. He looks stupid. I hope they never include him in any movies. I would not pay to see it.

Not going to lie, kind of sounds like yo'u're trolling here.

he already did genius -_-

Not going to lie, kind of sounds like yo'u're trolling here.

yup

Yeah, either trolling, or completely oblivious.

Yeah, either trolling, or completely oblivious.

I'm allowed to express myself. "Wah wah wah. Mommy he made fun of Thanos wielder of the infinity gauntlet!" aw you gonna cwy like a widdle girl? It's not my fault you get a hard on every time thanos is in a panel.

Last edited:
You're entitled to an opinion, sure. But when you start acting like that towards others you're on the fast track to banishment. Just a friendly warning that you might want to tone it down.

I'm allowed to express myself. "Wah wah wah. Mommy he made fun of Thanos wielder of the infinity gauntlet!" aw you gonna cwy like a widdle girl? It's not my fault you get a hard on every time thanos is in a panel.

Huh? I don't care what you think of Thanos, I'm not even a Thanos fan. I was just expressing confusion over the fact that you had no idea what the Infinity Gauntlet was, or the fact that he was already in the Avengers.

Hence my only comments regarding your opinion, "Not a marvel fan eh?" Since you don't seem very familiar with Marvel characters or history.
Then you presented some trolling behavior, which you're obviously continuing with. Which leads me, and probably everyone else in this forum to think, you're a troll.

Huh? I don't care what you think of Thanos, I'm not even a Thanos fan. I was just expressing confusion over the fact that you had no idea what the Infinity Gauntlet was, or the fact that he was already in the Avengers.

Hence my only comments regarding your opinion, "Not a marvel fan eh?" Since you don't seem very familiar with Marvel characters or history.
Then you presented some trolling behavior, which you're obviously continuing with. Which leads me, and probably everyone else in this forum to think, you're a troll.

yes i prefer the justice league to the avengers and the guardians of the universe and thanos. The only things i like from marvel are x-men vol. 2 and uncanny x-men and alpha flight vol. 1

Last edited:
yes i prefer the justice league to the avengers and the guardians of the universe and thanos. The only things i like from marvel are x-men vol. 2 and uncanny x-men and alpha flight vol. 1

GuardianGalactus.jpg

Alpha Flight = Awesome

I like Da Flight but that is pushing it! Who wrote that Gruenwald? He was off his rocker man! Love him but he's crazy! What was he smoking in those days?

I don't think Gruenwald ever wrote Alpha Flight unless that's a crossover done during some Annuals or something.

I checked into it and that was Alpha Flight #100 by Fabian Nicenza.

Why are you guys replying to obvious troll posting? Just let it talk to itself.

no i just thought his glove looked dumb. (with a lisp) "oooh look me I'm Thanos! look at my sparkly gauntlet!"

unlike BillPardy, I am just going to be blunt.

You're a troll. Clearly. So stop ruining a thread dedicated to a new comic coming out and give it a freakin rest. you sound like you are 10. though I bet I know what your response will be

unlike BillPardy, I am just going to be blunt.

You're a troll. Clearly. So stop ruining a thread dedicated to a new comic coming out and give it a freakin rest. you sound like you are 10. though I bet I know what your response will be

Fine you caught me. I'll go hide under my bridge again now. Thanks for ruining harmless fun. I'll go start an alpha flight thread now.

Thought it was an appearance in the Quasar ongoing..

Fabnic was crazy too ha.. didnt know he ever wrote alpha flight

Last edited:
Thanos Rising pencils and preview

v5FRZ4F.jpg

E72ntTz.jpg

ZueIAFv.jpg

• What comes after "Marvel NOW!"? Whatever it is, it starts HERE.
• The vile face left movie audiences in shock after last summer's Marvel Studios' "The Avengers" movie, but who is this eerily disturbing villain?
• Thanos rises as the unrivaled rogue of wretchedness in this gripping tale of tragedy, deceit and destiny. Where did this demi-god of death and destruction come from and...more importantly what does he want?
• The answers come from the incredible creative team of Jason Aaron (Wolverine, X-Men Origins) and Simone Bianchi (Wolverine, Astonishing X-Men) as they take you on journey that will not only change the course of one boy's life...
...but will soon change the very nature of the Marvel Universe.

I really wish Marvel would stop saying everything is going to change the Marvel universe. That said, very nice pencils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"