That 90’s Show | Netflix

Honestly, I feel like 80% of it is probably just them being a couple irl. If they weren’t, I doubt they’d have thought to go back down the Jackie/Kelso road.

I guess a lot can happen in the 15-16 years in between the two shows. I don’t think Jackie and Fez would last…or make any sense.

Wonder if we will see Kelso’s daughter that he had with Shannon Elizabeth’s character all grown up. She could even be a friend of Eric & Donna’s daughter as they’d be around the same age most likely

Wonder if we will see Kelso’s daughter that he had with Shannon Elizabeth’s character all grown up. She could even be a friend of Eric & Donna’s daughter as they’d be around the same age most likely

That would be nice, but they could also "Chuck Cunningham" her out of existence, meaning she no longer exists and is never mentioned again. That's happened a few times on That 70's Show. Donna had a sister that we saw for a few episodes, but soon after she is never seen or mentioned again.

While the whole 'Let's update/sequel series this show but with a younger cast' trend is a bit old at this point, at least Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp haven't missed a beat.

Good casting on the lead. That is definitely their kid.

I liked the teaser. Cautiously optimistic for the series. Good casting with the daughter

So intrigued on where Donna and Eric are.

Not only do we need Kitty's laugh....we need her anger.

I‘m all here for Red and I have a feel, he won’t disappoint me

Yeah but can you imagine Bob in anything but a '70s perm?

So the lead female is Bob and Red's granddaughter. I expect that Bob's the grandpa that spoils her with gifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"