That friend that cusses too much for no reason

They're just words, like any other word in the English language. I've never understood why people get upset with them. :confused:

Because people have to have something to get offended about and point the finger at. People need to lighten up. Yes, censor yourself around kids and at work, but who cares what people think in an adult social situation. Those saying their intelligence drops around profanity are a bit ridiculous and petty. However there is a difference between slipping a few f-bombs and just cursing to curse for shock value.

I once just yelled the c-word all night. It was fun in an anger management sort of way.

I once just yelled the c-word all night. It was fun in an anger management sort of way.

That's my favorite word. The British mastered it's use while Americans cringe from it. Maybe it should've been their secret weapon during the Revolutionary War. The Red Coats would've won and I'd find it much easier to pack my sh-t and move to London.

You just hit the word as hard as you can and it offends so many with so little letters. :up:

You just hit the word as hard as you can and it offends so many with so little letters. :up:

It's also fun to creatively combine it with other "profane" words. My favorite combo is ********, which the Hype will throw asterisks on for the easily offended and the minors.

They're just words, like any other word in the English language. I've never understood why people get upset with them. :confused:

People who swear needlessly are either a) idiots, b) dirtbags, or worse, c) idiotic dirtbags.

People who swear needlessly are either a) idiots, b) dirtbags, or worse, c) idiotic dirtbags.
People who are th^t judgmental and who make such impossible generalizations are idiotic dirtbags.
1. You're deciding when profanity is "needed". Who are you to decide that?
No one.

2. No form of verbal embellishment, the fun we have with words as we play with language, is "necessary".
It isn't necessary that we make each other chuckle, but you can be very intelligent, and have a clear conscience, morally speaking, and still have irrational outbursts of profanity strike you as amusing.

This reminds me of idiots who make the generalization that if you use profanities, you have a limited vocabulary.
It's often quite the contrary...there's a whole wing of the vast mansion of "our language" that they'll never enjoy because THEIR vocabulary is so "limited"...limited by the ridiculous, capricious and ever-shifting rules of superficial "decency". :o

None of this is intended to be a defense for idiots like Quentin Tarantino or Kevin Smith who use the F word as a crutch, or people who behave as their characters do, in real life, flinging "F" words artlessly between every other word, of course.

People who are th^t judgmental and who make such impossible generalizations are idiotic dirtbags.
No one.

2. No form of verbal embellishment, the fun we have with words as we play with language, is "necessary".
It isn't necessary that we make each other chuckle, but you can be very intelligent, and have a clear conscience, morally speaking, and still have irrational outbursts of profanity strike you as amusing.

This reminds me of idiots who make the generalization that if you use profanities, you have a limited vocabulary.
It's often quite the contrary...there's a whole wing of the vast mansion of "our language" that they'll never enjoy because THEIR vocabulary is so "limited"...limited by the ridiculous, capricious and ever-shifting rules of superficial "decency". :o

Nicely put. I'd prefer just to verbally headbutt the ****er. :cwink:

In Glasgow we actually live by swearing. It's like the way of life.

No one.

None of this is intended to be a defense for idiots like Quentin Tarantino or Kevin Smith who use the F word as a crutch, or people who behave as their characters do, in real life, flinging "F" words artlessly between every other word, of course.

king sized servage.

I have a donkey dick long dislike for cock words and I try not to have **** to do with those mother****ers who use them if possible. When I was a little brick ****ter, **** words were ****ing rare and frowned u****itypon by most *******s. Even into my late *****ocking teens and early *****fied 20's it wasn't ****ing common.

sorry, very sorry, had to do it :o :(

Cuss to much?

What f**k you talking about?
lebowskiok9.png
Shut the **** up, Donny.

does John Goodman look thinner than Jeff Bridges?

If every other word is profane, then yeah, something is wrong with your ass(only time I cursed here, you see.) I may pepper it into a conversation if I'm trying to be funny, but there are people I know, guys and girls that it's become involuntary with them. Every adjective and sentence break has to be profanity. And people that purposely curse around families with little kids or older people....that I don't like.

Cursing around me I could give two ****ing ****s about. Cursing around my family will get your **** stomped. Other than that, curse all you want as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"