That's One Funky Monkey.

MaskedManJRK

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...mb-trees-coconuts--killing-aimed-coconut.html

A monkey who tired of being forced to climb trees to pick coconuts killed his owner with a well-aimed coconut.

The owner died immediately from the monkey's throw from the top of a tree in the Thai Province of Nakorn Sri Thammarat, according to the Samui Express newspaper.
The newspaper said that Leilit Janchoom, 48, had beaten the monkey whenever he showed any hesitance to climb a tree.

The owner was insistent because he got the equivalent of 4p for every coconut picked.

But the monkey - it is claimed - apparently found the work boring, strenuous and unrewarding.

The monkey had to climb palms as high as 50 metres, said the report.

The victim's wife Uthai said they had bought the monkey for about £130.

'It seemed lovable. We called him Brother Kwan,' she said.

By funky monkey I thought you ment King Kong, oh well life goes on.

Wait, it threw a coconut and killed a guy?

That monkey wasn't funky.

Chicken wasn't pickin'

Not just knee deep
She was totally deep
When she did the freak with me

Wait! First that monkey in New York mauls the woman, now they are killing people with coconuts!?!?! Don't you see what is happening!?!?!

planet_of_the_apes_ending_2.jpg

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

HAHAHA!!!

How the hell did people know that the Monkey found his work Boring, & Unrewarding? Did they employ a Monkey Whisperer?

Last edited:
HAHAHA!!!

How the hell did people know that the Monkey found his work Boring, & Unrewarding?
Because he killed his supervisor. Didn't you watch Office Space?

Hmmm... falling coconuts kill more people each year than shark attacks, and now they've allied with the monkeys... :wow:

Wait, it threw a coconut and killed a guy?

That monkey wasn't funky.

Chicken wasn't pickin'

Not just knee deep
She was totally deep
When she did the freak with me
[YT]vJ-zo4Q2FSE[/YT]

"We called him Brother Kwan"
This made me laugh far more than it should have, but bwahaha...

How exactly do you force a monkey to do it's natural thing? I mean monkies climb trees and pick stuff of of them. It's what they do.

A natural human thing is to procreate it's species... but damn, sometimes I just want to chill and have a beer.

He should have just given the monkey a damn beer every now and then. :cmad:

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xBuHh_HQAqY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xBuHh_HQAqY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Wait! First that monkey in New York mauls the woman, now they are killing people with coconuts!?!?! Don't you see what is happening!?!?!

Were boned if the robots join them. :o:csad:

I used to work with Brother Kwan. He seemed like such a nice monkey. Always quiet, kept to himself. Brought his lunch in every day. What a shame..Nobody expected it.

A natural human thing is to procreate it's species... but damn, sometimes I just want to chill and have a beer.

He should have just given the monkey a damn beer every now and then. :cmad:

I find that giving monkeys beer would solve a lot of problems.

This is clearly a sign of what's to come.

Look, they start to Maul us to see if we taste nice.
Then, then they throw rocks at us to see what parts of our bodies are weakest, now they know how to hurt and kill us. So now, they carry out there attacks.
I, for one, welcome our monkey overlords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"