The #1 Most Comic Accurate Live Action Design of A Comic Book Character

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This is a poll to decide which of all the most common characters listed, is THE number one most comic book accurate live action design.

I chose the top 10 answers.

I think Silver Surfer just takes it over Rorschach.

I went with Christopher Reeve. That look is just so iconic.

I can't choose!

MCU Nick Fury seems a bit of a cheat given that the Ultimate comics line that it is based on was in turn based on SLJ lol.

From the poll, my three choices are Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange and the Sandman.

Nick Fury.
The comic character was actually inspired by the actor so you can't get closer than that.

Nick Fury.
The comic character was actually inspired by the actor so you can't get closer than that.

I think it's the other way round. Samuel L Jackson was inspired by Nick Fury from The Ultimates.

I voted Silver Surfer, he looks IDENTICAL to comicbook Silver Surfer.

I voted Christopher Reeve's Superman simply because the suit combined with his physical appearance looks like it's straight off the page.

Pretty much all of them from the poll do I might add.

I voted Christopher Reeve's Superman simply because the suit combined with his physical appearance looks like it's straight off the page.

It depends which version of Superman you're talking about though, surely?

George Reeves looks like the barrel-chested 1940s/50s Superman.

Christopher Reeve looks like the Jose-Garcia Lopez Superman.

Henry Cavill looks like the chiselled Jim Lee Superman.

I'll go with Deadpool because of how well they did the eyes.

I voted for Dr. Strange since his look is pretty hard to bring to live-action yet it's about as accurate as they could have made it without looking corny or over-the-top.

All of these are actually really good options.

I voted for Dr. Strange since his look is pretty hard to bring to live-action yet it's about as accurate as they could have made it without looking corny or over-the-top.

I disagree with that. He looks a bit too 'monk' and not enough 'sorcerer'.

Nick Fury.

I think it's the other way round. Samuel L Jackson was inspired by Nick Fury from The Ultimates.
samuelljacksonnickfury-134067.png

I believe the story goes that the publishers began to illustrate and use Sam L Jackson's image and appearance without asking him first and so when the casting began for the film version, he said 'I tell you what, cast me and I won't sue your ass'. The rest is history.

LOL, then a lot of actors will want to sue them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"