The 10 Most Expensive Hamburgers In The World

*****e Burger name is right
Price $666 is perfect for it :oldrazz:

Now I feel like having one of those Fudds 1lb burgers, those are awesome

I notice most of them have "foie gras" on them, what is that?

It is a French speciality. You fatten a goose or a duck to make its liver very big. Then you remove the liver and season it with pepper and salt.
It is a typical christmass dish ( for starter ).

Fois gras= Paté... duck liver processed...

Besides the price, there's a good excuse for not ordering it: the manner in which it is created is very cruel and painful for the animal involved, even by meat farm standards.

Besides the price, there's a good excuse for not ordering it: the manner in which it is created is very cruel and painful for the animal involved, even by meat farm standards.

It is not more cruel than the way beef, pork etc are proceeded, at least it is hand made.
If you start this path you will end only drinking water from the sky and grass from your garden.

It is a French speciality. You fatten a goose or a duck to make its liver very big. Then you remove the liver and season it with pepper and salt.
It is a typical christmass dish ( for starter ).
Not fond of eating liver
Another reason -for me- to not try these burger dishes

It is a delicacy and doesn't taste like liver ( calf, lamb etc ).
They are also many ways to cook it.

I would try to demolish them all. But on another person's dime, of course.

5k for a burger. Kinda nuts. Some of them are only pricey because they are served with champagne or the one with the diamond encrusted gold toothpick

The most expensive candy of the world : the package is a Ferrari.

I'm a major foodie, but I do not get the whole luxury burger trend: if you're going to go to a big-time fancy restaurant and spend that much money anyway, why the heck would you go there for a hamburger? You'll look like a total rube.

For $175, the Richard Nouveau Burger comes with real gold flakes sprinkled all over it. If I ever had a desire to excrete gold, that'd be the way to do it.

You can buy a couple head of cattle, with good feed to fatten them up, for the price of just one of those burgers.

I'm a major foodie, but I do not get the whole luxury burger trend: if you're going to go to a big-time fancy restaurant and spend that much money anyway, why the heck would you go there for a hamburger? You'll look like a total rube.

Rich people problems.

"I'm going to buy the hamburger with foie gras, even though it gives me heartburn. My status requires it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"