The 2007 Christmas Haul thread... Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of rum

Spider-Man 3 DVD, and the new Marvel Legends Cyclops. That is my favorite gift this year only because my wife vowed never to buy me an action figure (she thinks 30 is too old to be getting toys for christmas) but she did this year. Although I am on the fence as far as this new one being better than the Jim Lee version.

Ha Ha....Two of us got Mr Potatoe heads because we're Geeks.

Also today a couple of my friends came into work today and gave me a gift......it's odd, they are relatively new friends...but good friends....that makes sense right?

I started this new job and we all got along, but within a couple weeks they both quit....anyway we kept in touch and hang out...and today they came in a gave me A Fry action figure from Futurama......I alrwady have one, but I borke his hand off....so now I got a new one....plus I am gonna paint the broken one into his Universe 1 Variant

Also the something else my Mother got me that I couldn't remember was a Knife....A cool looking egyptian style knife

i'd like to add to my list...

-Amazing Spider-man Cover collection book (really cool)
-Diamond select marvel universe J. Jonah jameson bust
-ML Icon Thor
-DvD's
*pirates of the caribean at worlds end
*hairspray
*harry potter and the order of the phoenix
*interview with a vampire
*stardust
*will and grace season 7
*smallville season 6
*heroes season 1
*marvel scene it.. :( dont want it cuz no one will play it with me.. but TrUs wont take it back without a reciept

Wii stuff
*Mario and sonic at the olympic games
*super mario galaxy
*pokemon battle revolution
*spider-man friend or foe

Here's my list...

Movies/DVDs:
George A. Romero's The Crazies
The Elephant Man
The Evil Dead: Ultimate Edition
Planet Terror
Death Proof
Scanners
City of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money
From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter
Dune: Extended Edition

Graphic novels/TPBs:
Cerebus: Volume 1
Watchmen
Hard Boiled

Games:
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
The Thing (PS2)

Action figures:
Cult Classics S-Mart Ash
Cult Classics Hare Krishna Zombie
The Thing: MacReady in Kennel Box Set

Miscellaneous:
Low-cut socks
Green pajama bottoms
Dark blue pajama bottoms
Philips Norelco 7110 X Shaver
French truffles
Peanut Red and Green M&Ms

*marvel scene it.. :( dont want it cuz no one will play it with me..

I'm the same way. I got mine last year, played it twice. :csad: Hey Spideyboy.. Do you have any pics of the new HML Cyclops? I need a cool pose or cool idea for a pose. I got the new one, but now I think I miss the Jim Lee one.

I'm the same way. I got mine last year, played it twice. :csad: Hey Spideyboy.. Do you have any pics of the new HML Cyclops? I need a cool pose or cool idea for a pose. I got the new one, but now I think I miss the Jim Lee one.

check out my thread.. he's in there. I have all my Ast X-men posed based from a comic cover...

I'd Play Marvel Scene it with ya......I am the same way wiuth Regular scene it....no one will play with me.

Anyway...some day I'll be down in LA (Or I'll pay you to pose my collection) and we can play Marvel Scene it

Sorry I was drunk....but that kinda didn't make the sense I thought it did....the Plisskin Figure thing

Christmas gifts I received:

Bioshock
Toaster Oven
Mag-lites
A couple of dress shirts with matching ties
Redskins Sean Taylor jersey
Lamp
Punching bag
Captain America Omnibus

and I bought myself the Mynothecean Royal Guardsman. I'll probably throw a case of DCUC as a late present to myself as well.

-Amazing Spider-man Cover collection book (really cool)
-Diamond select marvel universe J. Jonah jameson bust
-ML Icon Thor
-DvD's
*pirates of the caribean at worlds end
*hairspray
*harry potter and the order of the phoenix
*interview with a vampire
*stardust
*will and grace season 7
*smallville season 6
*heroes season 1
*marvel scene it.. :( dont want it cuz no one will play it with me.. but TrUs wont take it back without a reciept

Wii stuff
*Mario and sonic at the olympic games
*super mario galaxy
*pokemon battle revolution
*spider-man friend or foe

You are one spoiled S.O.B. spideyboy :wow:

Have either of you ever played it before? It's not nearly as well done as Lego Star Wars, but it's not as abysmally bad as some in the press would have you think.

Friend or Foe is atrociously boring and simple. Play MUA, since it's lightyears better.

Yes, Lego Star Wars does own.

So does MUA. I'd love to unlock Silver Surfer, but some of those comic missions are a severe pain in the ash. Particularly the characters I never used. Spidey's mission is pretty tough as well.

Speaking of which I need to get the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for 360.

It's the greatest game ever....you can play as indiana jones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"