The 2008 SuperHeroHype Board Award Show

Some of these awards are disappointing. JAL Sweeping? Matt: Dick of the Year? Runt, Bella, Marx and Mee completely snubbed? Sadness. :csad:

But Congrats to Hunter, Erz (who didn't get a single vote from me, lawl), Picklette, and Jag on your victories! You guys and gal truly deserve it! :up:

Some of these awards are disappointing. JAL Sweeping? Matt: Dick of the Year? Runt, Bella, Marx and Mee completely snubbed? Sadness. :csad:

But Congrats to Hunter, Erz (who didn't get a single vote from me, lawl), Picklette, and Jag on your victories! You guys and gal truly deserve it! :up:
I'll disaapoint your face! :cmad:

I earned those votes fair and square.:yay:

next year is my year, i can feel it :)

BEST ARTIST

And the nominees are...

-Dorky Fresh
-Vicariou5
-Bane
-Write in

I must confess I haven't seen many of the works of the people nominated and voted upon but I did see the winner's and their work is really good. A very deserving poster

And the winner is...
ArtistPoster.jpg

Thank you so much to anyone and everyone who voted for me, and even those who didn't....just for participating. Congratulations for all the winners and the runner ups. We're all here because we love the same things and in that respect, we're all winners so gives yourselves a hand too. Special thanks to Erzengel for putting this whole shebang together and giving 2008 a nice send off. Major kudos.......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:
I'm campaigning now for the 2009 Hypetime Achievement Award. :up:

I'm offering to co-host next year's awards with Erz. Better trophies, sexier ladies, bad ass mother****ers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"