Superhero Hype Awards The 2010 SuperHeroHype! Awards Ceremony

Bill is angercostal.

Sometimes there isn't much difference between Pentacostal and Angercostal... just ask them about Harry Potter :)

[blackout]Note: I'm Pentacostal myself so I can make fun guilt free :)[/blackout]

Congratulations Kane! This award has been a long time coming for you. :up:

*tries to walk out in disgust but trips over a drunk Hound*

I will hereby be using my newfound status as SuperHeroHype TV Poster of the Year award winner to declare war on Two and a Half Men. :o:up:

You know...I must say that it is very interesting to see everyone's reactions to what my elves are saying and how it's being interpreted. All of their comments were actually innocent. :hehe:

Kane. Pffft

carreycopy.jpg

:o

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Maybe it's just me, but the lag just came back for a minute. *narrows eyes in suspicion*

You know...I must say that it is very interesting to see everyone's reactions to what my elves are saying and how it's being interpreted. All of their comments were actually innocent. :hehe:

You don't have to defend them. We don't blame you.

Man, only a couple more left but my head can't take anymore. I'm off to bed... thanks for the awards Mr. and Mrs. Voters... congrats to all the winners and runner ups... I'm off to bed and will check to see who won the big prizes in the morning.

The vomit got on my pimp coat. :csad:

The next award is for our SuperHeroHype staffers! This is for the moderator who you feel does a really good job and is always approachable.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Moderator' of the Year goes to...

MARX!!!

moderatorfw.png

Congratulations!!! :applaud

Maybe it's just me, but the lag just came back for a minute. *narrows eyes in suspicion*

Yes it did...I had to completely log back in again and lost my current award post. :csad:

Yes it did...I had to completely log back in again and lost my current award post. :csad:
It has returned from the bowels of hell for revenge! We must thrust it back from unst which it came! :cmad:

The next award is for the hypester who has become one of the true pillars of this website! A hypester that is known in every forum, and in every circle.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Hype-Time' Achievement goes to...

HUNTER RIDER!!!

hypetime.png

Last edited:
The next award is for our SuperHeroHype staffers! This is for the moderator who you feel does a really good job and is always approachable.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Moderator' of the Year goes to...

MARX!!!
moderatorfw.png

I especially want to thank everyone who voted for me in this category. I honestly figured that I had no chance going up against the other nominees. I am truly, truly flattered by this guys.

Thank you. :bow:

yeah that ginger has totally become a punk haha

I'm sorry to break it to you but your elves are 'INANIMATE' characters. :oldrazz:

The next award is for the newbie who took the Hype by storm! Someone who joined our ranks within the last year or two and immediately made a name for themselves.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Newbie' of the Year goes to...

KANE52630!!!

newbie.png

Congratulations Kane! This award has been a long time coming for you. :up:

Congrats Kane!!!

*tries to walk out in disgust but trips over a drunk Hound*

Kane. Pffft

carreycopy.jpg

:o

:thing: :doom: :thing:

*Mutters obscenity and drifts back to sleep in pool of his own vomit*

The vomit got on my pimp coat. :csad:

Woah, I didnt expect this at all. I didnt prepare a speech but I would like to say thanks for those that voted and for those that didnt well...

[YT]1N5p8IXzNdc[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"