The 2011 SuperheroHype! Awards Ceremony

Congratulations Batboards vs. Logic,Reason,and Sanity! "hic"

YAY!

Although for the record, it's not much of a rivalry... the Batboards blatantly have Logic, Reason and Sanity beat by a mile :p

*bump*

The next award is for the rivalry that has sent shockwaves throughout the hype. The rivalry that you loved to hate!

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Best Rivalry' goes to...

BATBOARDS VS LOGIC, REASON, AND SANITY!

rivalryi.png

Last edited:
The next award is for the hypester who is a true force in the 'Community' subforum. Someone who is always adding their voice to various conversations and topics.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Community' Poster of the Year goes to...

SUPERFERRET!!

communitycv.png

Congratulations! :applaud

I have a speech prepared.

"About seven years ago I joined this site, and ventured for the first time into the Community forum. I made a tiny splash and it quickly became clear that I wasn't going to fit in with the cool kids.

I finally found my place in the Hype Basement. The RPG forum is my home and where my family is. The guys and girl there are awesome, and while we may have our occasional differences, they're the people who've helped me develop into the poster I am today.

Look at me now. I hang out in the Community forum, I post in the Lounges, and I'm even Community Poster of the Year 2011, and I have one thing to say:

I. AM. SO. ASHAMED.

*starts crying bitterly, walking off stage while muttering incoherently, possibly about something horribly racist*

*collapses into the punch bowl*

Thanks for the package LOBO3315a. "hic"

Last edited:
Somebody better resuscitate Superferret. He's not looking too good in that punch bowl...

The next award is for the female hypester who is arguably one of the most well known females on the Hype!

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'It Girl' of the Year goes to...

TWYLIGHT!

itgirl.png

Congratulations twilight! "hic"

I don't feel very well. "hic"

Well done Twylight!

Happy to be a runner up to you :D

Not jelous at all... not one bit...

...:waa:

*runs away*

:p

The next award is for the male hypester who is one of the most well known males on the Hype!

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'It Boy' of the Year goes to...

THE MR. TERRIFIC!!!

itboy.png

Last edited:
The next award is for the newbie who took the Hype by storm! Someone who joined our ranks within the last year and immediately made a name for themselves.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Newbie' of the Year goes to...

ULTRA LANTERN!!

newbieg.png

*starts to wire all the small packages together*

Congrats Twylight , The Mr Terriffic and Ultra Lantern!!!

The next award is for the newbie who took the Hype by storm! Someone who joined our ranks within the last year and immediately made a name for themselves.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Newbie' of the Year goes to...

ULTRA LANTERN!!
newbieg.png

*Gets up*Thank you everybody!*Throws up on Parker Wayne*I need to be excused for a moment.*Puts package on table and leaves room.*

The next award is for our SuperheroHype staffers! This is for the moderator who you feel does a really good job and is always approachable.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Moderator' of the Year goes to...

MARX!!!

moderatorvu.png

[YT]h55HYoV0HH4[/YT]

When Ultra Lantern's award is ashes, you'll have my permission to die.

And now, I bid you adieu. :o

tumblr_lwho8cXqqS1qbgd9do1_500.gif

*Yelling from outside the room* Congratulations Marx! "hic"

Last edited:
*Places wires into small electric switch panel*

Congrats Marx! Again! :D

The next award is for our SuperheroHype staffers! This is for the moderator who you feel does a really good job and is always approachable.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Moderator' of the Year goes to...

MARX!!!

moderatorvu.png

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me in this category again this year. It was really cool to win it last year and I honestly wasn't expecting to win it again this year. Needless to say, this is a very nice surprise. Thank you all! :bow:

BaneTDKR.jpg

I want to thank all those who voted for me. Now, it's time for me to make an exit.

Gif_Bane-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"