The 2012 Presidential Debates: 3rd debate

"I will not cut our military budget." Then be prepared for our debt to continue growing.

Throwing money at something doesn't mean it is effectively spent Captain Mittens.

Boy, that's for damn sure.....look at Government as a whole......

"I won't cut our military budget."

Oh great!!! Where's the hook so we can pull this buffoon off the stage?!

Isn't this supposed to be a foreign policy debate? Obama is completely off-topic.

:funny: they probably spent more time on the economy than on foreign policy

These two clowns are echoing each other on foreign policy. What a ****ing sham.

I think it is very telling that the moderator did not choose Mexico as a topic of discussion. Hmmmmm.....

Geez, now they're talking about jobs and teachers in the domestic market. Seriously, where is the foreign policy debate?

Well, if we don't do something about education, it will become a foreign policy issue....lol

The intense staring at the other person talking is kind of weird. There is a difference between looking intently and ogling the other person.

We are now talking about Small businesses @#*^&$@(*#&$(*@#&$(@*#!!!!! Are you ****ing kidding me.

Because there is even less air between these two on foreign policy than there is on economic policy.

I'll say this about gas: I just paid $4.75 per gallon the other day. Import all you want and, when there are more cars that use clean energy, stop then.

Geez, now they're talking about jobs and teachers in the domestic market. Seriously, where is the foreign policy debate?

They did spend the first 30 minutes talking about it, and there is only so much to say on the topic. I was actually thinking how are the going to fill an entire 90 on the middle east.

Um, Mr. President.....the teachers MAY TELL YOU THAT CLASS SIZE DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE....

But, the data nationwide says that it doesn't......so, hmmmmmmm....

My class size is about 23 -- 28, my test scores and my partner teachers test scores on our first CBA were very good. The other Junior High in our district, has 3 teachers, fewer students...their class sizes are 15 -- 21, and their test scores were horrible....

THE DATA DOESN'T LIE.... : )

BUT, GET BACK ON THE ****ING FOREIGN POLICY....COME ON MODERATOR DO YOUR JOB, at least get them back to foreign policy.

Schieffer: "Uh, let's get back to foreign policy..."

Romney: "Let me just say this about education..."

They are so similar on foreign policy they are this desperate to shift it to an economic debate.

Reduce spending? By outlawing math. :funny:

"Come on my website" - lines plummet.

Um, Mr. President.....the teachers MAY TELL YOU THAT CLASS SIZE DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE....

But, the data nationwide says that it doesn't......so, hmmmmmmm....

My class size is about 23 -- 28, my test scores and my partner teachers test scores on our first CBA were very good. The other Junior High in our district, has 3 teachers, fewer students...their class sizes are 15 -- 21, and their test scores were horrible....

THE DATA DOESN'T LIE.... : )

BUT, GET BACK ON THE ****ING FOREIGN POLICY....COME ON MODERATOR DO YOUR JOB.

Better teachers clearly trump smaller classes, but how do we randomly find a ton of new amazing teachers?

I wonder how much Romney is willing to raise the taxes of the rich to get more money for the military that he thinks we desperately need.

so how you gonna pay for it

"I'm just gonna ramble till I run out of time"

Better teachers clearly trump smaller classes, but how do we randomly find a ton of new amazing teachers?

YOU MAKE ROOM FOR THEM.....you don't throw them into the worst schools, lowest scoring students....etc. You place them in classes where they can learn their craft, and become great teachers.

Why the hell we put our best teachers in AP courses, with 12 students in the class, is BEYOND ME....but every school does it. Except mine....:cwink:

President: "That is the budget we presented...."

You presented a budget????? since when?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"