The 2012 Presidential Debates: 3rd debate

"Fewer bayonettes" "We have visited the website quite a bit"

O bringing the LOLZ

I'm surprised Mitt didn't jump on the President's space bit.

"We have these things called aircraft carriers. We land planes on them."

Oh no he didn't!

I think it would be hilarious if there was a giant milkshake with two straws between them, that they each took sips out of when they're not talking.

Governer, we also have fewer horses and bayonettes :awesome:

Seriously thats like the line of all the debates.

"We've been to your website, quite a bit, and it still doesn't work"

:hehe: Roasted.

The budget no one on his own party even voted for :funny:

Did it even get to the floor, out of committee????? is that the budget he is talking about?

"If, I mean, WHEN" no so confident.

Romney's look: Sort of trying to look nice, but really looking sick to his stomach.
Obama's look: Shut the **** up you idiot, I am President, bow down....

lol

I think it would be hilarious if there was a giant milkshake with two straws between them, that they each took sips out of when they're not talking.

I keep thinking Romney looks at Obama longingly. Maybe it's that stupid smirk. Like he's on a first date. Obama looks like he's staring right through his head.

Who the **** knows? Does he even know?

I'm honestly confused....because he definitely said, "The budget we presented...."

If I had been Romney, I would have pounced on that.....what a dumb ass...

My class size is about 23 -- 28

I had classes in HS with 50 students and they had to be held in the auditorium and "portable classrooms." When they refer to class sizes, they usually mean the BIG inner city schools. 20-something students in a class is not bad at all. But once you get to 30 and above, that's when it gets tricky. With the exception of honors, AP, and Magnet Art courses, I have rarely been in a classroom with LESS than 30 kids. Over-population is a major issue where I live. In the past decade, many schools have built new buildings to ease the crowding but that costs money of course. And only the rich schools can do it. You won't see new buildings in the ghetto.

Ya know, I hate when Mitt is vague, but when he is specific...."10,00 0 centerfuges". "285 ships".

I keep thinking Romney looks at Obama longingly. Maybe it's that stupid smirk. Like he's on a first date. Obama looks like he's staring right through his head.

That's always really sad to see two people out on a date, and you know one of them is so much more into the other person than the other person is into him. There's a world of heartbreak ahead for these two. :(

Obama breaks out the first anecdote....and its connecting.

That was a good answer.

LOL what kind of question is this one?

Obama is finally making direct eye contact with Romney.

Wow Romney. Great way to avoid answering the question

That's always really sad to see two people out on a date, and you know one of them is so much more into the other person than the other person is into him. There's a world of heartbreak ahead for these two. :(

I think they should just drop the pretenses and give into their desires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"