The 2012 Presidential Debates: 3rd debate

Lol I love debate spectators and their comments who will probably if going up against any candidate in a debate of their own, lose.

Oh lord, here we go......" I met a woman....." blah, blah, blah.....

O is bringing out the stories. It was a good point though.

Obama has pretty much dominated 2/3 of this debate. Romney shouldn't be complaining for more time if he's going to say nothing we haven't heard before and he's pretty much agreeing with Obama on everything.

As usual O talks for 10 minutes,and Romney gets no rebuttle.:whatever:

WHAT.

Romney gives a totally different answer than his Vice President gave.

I like this moderator, btw.

Not only was it not successful, they should have been home, like yesterday.

His rebuttal probably would have been "Iran is 4 years closer to a nuclear weapon and we're throwing Israel under the bus". That's his answer most of the time.

Obama is adopting a very clever tactic: he's constructing a slowly unfolding narrative exposition, and using language and terms that Romney could not possibly interrupt him in disagreement.

He has absolutely no clue what the heck he's talking about so his rebuttal would have been about something else entirely.

No loss there.

In terms of debating and putting all the facts (or lack thereof) aside (from both fellas) Obama is winning this by a large margin.

Can't devorce a nation with thousands of nuclear weapons. Nice to let Iran know we will respect/fear a nation with nuclear weapons.

O is kinda smashing Mittens so far. But I'm biased and playing this drinking game which is going smashingly haha. I kinda missed some of it cuz of my roommates and we got into some other stuff

Drinking game of the night....take a shot every time you hear Romney say "strength" or "strong"......2 shots for "weak" or "weakness".

Why does Romney keep talking about how he's gonna create 12 million jobs, then later say "Government doesn't create jobs"???

Why does Romney keep talking about how he's gonna create 12 million jobs, then later say "Government doesn't create jobs"???

I've been asking that since he said it at the end of the 2nd debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"