The 2012 Presidential Debates: Vice-Presidential Debate

I'm going to say Biden will win.

Yay my cable and internet are back on so I can catch the debate after all.

I'm going to say Biden will win.

I'm still gonna say unless one candidate performs TREMENDOUSLY or flops epically, there will be no winner. Winners are measured in how well the candidate can sway undecideds and in a VP debate, that just doesn't happen. There is too much blind rhetoric and mudslinging (because that is the modern VP's role). It turns off indies and swing voters from both sides.

I'm talking purely in the realm of the debate itself, not the election in whole.

I think Biden can more aggressively attack Mitt's flipflopping, and Biden is more experienced at this than Ryan.

For whatever reason Paul Ryan wants to be referred to as Mr Ryan and not Congressman Ryan. lol

Because he knows Congress isn't exactly popular right now so he doesn't want to be associated with it, even though he's part of the problem.

Because he knows Congress isn't exactly popular right now so he doesn't want to be associated with it, even though he's part of the problem.

I have a feeling Biden will mention he is a congressman a few times during the debate

Biden has Nicholsons sharks grin. Id think they were related.

CNN is showing that undecided voters aren't liking Biden's malarkey comments.

Biden's cutting people off. Clearly Biden is coming to fight. Not surprising. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come from Obama next week?

Biden basically has the mentality of a grumpy old conservative but is putting it to use for liberal platforms. Ryan may not be able to hang, so long as old Joe doesn't hang himself with any of the rope he got.

CNN is showing that undecided voters aren't liking Biden's malarkey comments.

They also don't seem to like Biden blaming the intelligence community for the administration's failure.

CNN's meter is showing that Biden is ****ing blowing it!

lol Ryan got totally cut off.

nice job, mod

CNN's meter is showing that Biden is ****ing blowing it!

I dunno though, the second that Ryan started speaking it skyrocketed. Something about this polling feels off.

Ya because a few people in a room with jobs decide who wins a debate

I dunno though, the second that Ryan started speaking it skyrocketed. Something about this polling feels off.

Yup. IDK how trustworthy these things are. It has Ryan plummeting with men?

Biden needs to keep attacking; he will get some blows in.

Lol, I guess that "don't call Ryan 'Congressman'" rule is out the window.

I don't trust polls, period. That's just what people are feeling at that moment, and it changes like the wind.

Just say it Biden. They want war with Iran. Biden finished that one up well.

Take him to school, Joe. c'mon.

They'll prevent a war by starting one.

Also, Biden needs to stop chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back