The 2012 Presidential Debates: Vice-Presidential Debate

Yes the smiling is fine until he does it at serious times...I like his aggressiveness though

Biden has got to stop cutting him off. Ryan is trying to match it but they are both coming off as dbags

I love that she keeps calling him Congressman Ryan.

Biden has got to stop cutting him off. Ryan is trying to match it but they are both coming off as dbags

Biden is right. Ryan got owned point for point. CERTAIN PARTS of Bidens debate so far have been debating 101.

Here comes Bush.

And that is the problem with VP debates. VPs are attack dogs. They aren't trying to come off as likable or win voters to their side. They are just trying to tear down the other side. That is why the VP debate ultimately won't matter. Independents are generally turned off by this kind of stuff, not swung over to one side or the other.

What else do you call hiim:huh:

The rules set up was for him to be called "Mr. Ryan", I assume to distance himself from the congress that's doing so poorly. And she's totally didn't go for it, and it's great.

That whole exchange was annoying.

Chuck Todd on the debate:
"Biden is controlling the debate; but he's interrupting a lot; fine line on controlling a debate and being overly aggressive;"

Biden is doing a much, much better job connecting with average people. Biden is in total "feel your pain" mode.

Err...I seen enough. Why is Biden pulling a oldman grandpa act and always laughing? You think this is funny?

Romney/Ryan- 2
Obama/Biden- 0

Shame Judge Jim Gray ain't in this debate...

Chuck Todd on the debate:
"Biden is controlling the debate; but he's interrupting a lot; fine line on controlling a debate and being overly aggressive;"

It'll be interesting to see if Obama incorporates Biden tactics. A VP can get away with this. But if Biden gets positive press for it, the biggest mistake the Obama campaign can make is sending Obama out there with this much vitriol and aggression. It'll blow up in his face in a big way.

It'll be interesting to see if Obama incorporates Biden tactics. A VP can get away with this. But if Biden gets positive press for it, the biggest mistake the Obama campaign can make is sending Obama out there with this much vitriol and aggression. It'll blow up in his face in a big way.

Obama doesn't have it in him to be THIS aggressive.

Hahahaha

get mauled by the mod.

Aye that was ice cold to be honest.

Ryan asked 3 times to give specifics and he talks around hte question never answering it :whatever:

Ryan asked 3 times to give specifics and he talks around hte question never answering it

The mod kind of embarrassed him. Like low blow embarrass. Guy clearly did not know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"