The 2012 SuperheroHype! Awards Ceremony

We now pause for an advertisement from Paramount...

[YT]diP-o_JxysA[/YT]

This pretty much sums up how I felt about Prometheus after watching it.

Honestly, I quit about half way through. I was kinda curious what the deal with naked Voldemort at the beginning was, but the movie was just so damn boring, I couldn't keep going....

The next award is for the male hypester who is one of the most well known males on the Hype!

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'It Boy' of the Year goes to...

KANE52630!

itboy.png

Congratulations! :applaud

The next award is for the newbie who took the Hype by storm! Someone who joined our ranks within the last year and immediately made a name for themselves.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Newbie' of the Year goes to...

ZATANNA!

newbiew.png

Congratulations to you! :applaud

^^ LOL.

Yikes. I don't deserve it but appreciate the votes none the less.

The next award is for our SuperheroHype staffers! This is for the moderator who you feel does a really good job and is always approachable.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Moderator' of the Year goes to...

CRAIGDBFAN!

moderatoruu.png

The next award is for the male hypester who is one of the most well known males on the Hype!

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'It Boy' of the Year goes to...

KANE52630!

itboy.png

Congrats, on the Hat Trick, Kane!

The final award of the evening is for the hypester who has become one of the true pillars of this website! A hypester that is known in every forum, and in every circle.

Last year, it was decided that this award would be given to two recipients. (I thought the idea was such a good idea that it should be done again this year.) The first award was voted on by all of you as it always has been. The second award was determined by the SuperheroHype! Awards Committee that brought together current and former winners of this award as well as founding members of the Hype.

Ladies and gentlemen, the first award for 'Hype-Time' Achievement (which was voted on by you) goes to...

DARTHPHERE!

hypetime.png

The second award for 'Hype-Time' Achievement (which was determined by the Awards Committee) goes to...

MATT!

hypetime2.png

Congratulations to you both! :applaud

Last edited:
Wow, Darth's first Hype award ever is the Hypertime!
Congrats!

Congrats Phere.

My thanks to the committee and I would like to echo Phere's sentiment that Erz is next.

Holy ****, I also hit 80,000 posts. What a night. I need to buy a hooker.

I'd like to take a minute to thank everyone for not only voting for me but for participating in this awards show. I think it's fitting I go into the HoF alongside Matt. We have a particularly interesting history together and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd also would like to thank Marx for hosting this shindig and for putting up with all of us. That being said, I will murder all those elves tonight. Murder...Thank you and Good Night.

Congratulations Darthphere and to the rest of the winners.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE WINNERS AND NOMINEES!

Like the past couple of years, I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and every one of you who participated in this year's edition of the SuperheroHype! Awards. (Whether you commented in the awards forum, nominated someone, or voted.)​

I also want to say a very special "thank you" to all of the Award Committee Members. The Award Committee Members helped determined the second winner of the Hype-Time Achievement Award and they are...C.Lee, Dew K. Mosi, Hunter Rider, Matt, Scarlet spidey, TheCorpulent1, themanofbat, and The Lizard.​

This year was a very interesting year for me on and off the hype. "Changes abound" as they say. My off-hype life became incredibly hectic and full of all sorts of changes. As a result, my time on the Hype was cut back from being on for hours and hours and hours everyday to something a little more "tame". Despite all of that, I am very appreciative and thankful for everything in my off-hype life and for the hype. Through it all, I consider the hype a bit of a refuge and I am very thankful to be a part of the staff and our Hype community.​

The "Hype Award Winners" social group invites will be sent out to all new inductees shortly.​

All of the avvy-sized award trophies will be PM'd to their respective winners ASAP.​

On behalf of the elves, my sincerest "thank you" for making my third year hosting a lot of guys! I hope you all enjoyed it again as well!

awardclosing.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"