The 2012 SuperheroHype! Awards Ceremony

Sorry, I vote for people who sends me nudes, which makes Hawkingbird in elgible already.

How do you guys think Kane won? :o

Sorry, I vote for people who sends me nudes, which makes Hawkingbird in elgible already.

78029242.jpg

Sorry, nudes only. I can make more money blackmailing them later.

Oh, did I say that out loud? :o

In that case, I'll slip you my Magic Mike screener instead.

Magic Mike was a great movie if you watch it on mute. :oldrazz:

OK. My sister couldn't believe I was watched Magic Mike by choice (i.e. not for review purposes). "There's like... no plot."

Yes. Because she and her pals went to see it in theaters for the the plot. :dry:

OK. My sister couldn't believe I was watched Magic Mike by choice (i.e. not for review purposes). "There's like... no plot."

Yes. Because she and her pals went to see it in theaters for the the plot. :dry:

There really is no plot. It's nothing more than eye candy.

The plot is attractive men take their clothes off.

Congrats to both Matt & Darthphere for the Hypetime Achievement... you were the two most deserving on the list... :up:

:yay:

I'm gonna be real for a second. I've been here almost 10 years now and have grown to love this place. It may sound silly but this is almost like a second home for me. I consider many of you "friends" and have continued that friendship with many of you off this site. I may joke around about getting banned and all that but honestly I would probably lose it if I got banned one day. I may not always agree with how this site is run and I'm pretty vocal about it but that's because I actually do care. You don't spend 10 years of your life somewhere without growing some attachment to the place. This award means a lot to me. It means a lot that on a site with thousands of members that I've made enough of an impact to be noticed and recognized. On the surface, this is just a message board for a whole bunch of nerds to discuss Superman's costume or why the Bat suit is teh puffy. Deep down, this is a community and I'm proud to be a part of this community. Thank you, God Bless and God Bless America.

I'm gonna be real for a second. I've been here almost 10 years now and have grown to love this place. It may sound silly but this is almost like a second home for me. I consider many of you "friends" and have continued that friendship with many of you off this site. I may joke around about getting banned and all that but honestly I would probably lose it if I got banned one day. I may not always agree with how this site is run and I'm pretty vocal about it but that's because I actually do care. You don't spend 10 years of your life somewhere without growing some attachment to the place. This award means a lot to me. It means a lot that on a site with thousands of members that I've made enough of an impact to be noticed and recognized. On the surface, this is just a message board for a whole bunch of nerds to discuss Superman's costume or why the Bat suit is teh puffy. Deep down, this is a community and I'm proud to be a part of this community. Thank you, God Bless and God Bless America.

:applaud

That's brilliant Hobbit :) I want to read on!

Awesome. I'm still in the editing stages, cleaning it up and clearing up some confusing word structure. I'm debating on changing portions of the ending. I figure give it a few months and then I'll have to decide to either A) try to find an agent for publication, or B) just self publish it like my previous two novels.

I'll let you know when it's available :)

I know the feeling... let's have a party in July... :up:

:yay:

zk4nj5.jpg

The first award is for the hypester who is the "Most Helpful". Someone that is always willing to give you advice or help you out with a situation or question.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for "Most Helpful" hypester goes to...

KANE52630!

Congratulations to you!​

kuqN7.gif

The next award is for the hypester who is a true force in the 'Community' subforum. Someone who is always adding their voice to various conversations and topics.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Community' Poster of the Year goes to...

KANE52630!

communityn.png

Congratulations! :applaud

F0W3u.gif

The next award is for the male hypester who is one of the most well known males on the Hype!

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'It Boy' of the Year goes to...

KANE52630!

Congratulations! :applaud

vyvd02.jpg

Better late than never.

Gotta say, being the biggest winner of the night is pretty amazing. I would like to thank my mom who always had my back, my janitor Scruffy Scruffington who always love turning my magazines, a Velociraptor because why not? and last but not least the most important part of me winning, Batman. :batman:

oh and you guys who voted for me. :o

k6luh.jpg

Schwarzenegger Freeze
Still my favorite version of the character

:csad:

You're not allowed to be this deep and meaningful. :o

That post was more deep and meaningful than every scene with Andrea in it, combined.

You keep bringing up Andrea everytime we interact. I think you've confused my defense of Andrea from your onslaught of attacks for being actual affection. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HulkZakPenn
Back