Genesis 1.0

Thread Overlord's Minion
Reaction score
454_NewsPGMPHov.jpg

It's that time yet again
Hold your loved ones tight
Stock up on blood pressure medication
Shatterproof your big screen television
The time for weeping, rage, and gnashing of teeth has arrived...
Fantasy Football is upon us

General chat and sign-up thread.

Years 4 & 3 respectively for NFL.com's Knockout Kings and Fight Club. If you turkeys are still alive, speak now or forever hold your peace or as much peace as you can maintain with the crushing burden of shame that follows you henceforth.

Last edited:
Can I join in ?

Sure, if there's a no show, gotta get roll call started to see who's still in. Be warned, it's a 2 Keeper League, so if someone does chump out, you'll take over their team. Upside, you get to choose 2 of their best to Keep heading into the Draft. After that, clean slate.

Entering Year 4 for Knockout Kings

Entering Year 3 for Fight Club

I'm gonna duck out this year guys. Last year, I just wasn't in. My career doesn't allow me to juggle 2 leagues. 1 is time consuming enough and it is unfair for me to take a spot from someone who can give it 100 %. Have a great season. :yay:

Yeah Matt, you were getting just mugged last season, I feel ya bro. Seriously though, I hear you on the juggling bit, I completely understand.

Donut, you have just inherited Matt's spot. Congrats.

Eh, it's just a date at the moment. We'll have to haggle like we did last year lol.

Welcome to Kaleb and Donut, new entrants into Knockout Kings. Gotta admit, not too sure about this, the last time I invited a newbie, he won my damn League.

Not pointing any fingers but the bastard above me looks rather familiar.

KobeStaresBrown.gif

Alright, both Knockout Kings and Fight Club are beyond full and I say beyond full because I cut 3 owners from last season who weren't as active as they should've been and replaced them with football fanatics from Wrestling Forum.com lol.

Now we're just waiting on confirmation that stalwart CC and Spider-Fan are in and we'll be ready to go folks. Draft is COMING so make sure all your Keepers are set.

I'm back and ready for Fight Club....hopefully I can do better than last year.

Yeah, your team was The Strawhat Pirates right?

Gen, we still doing keepers in Knockout Kings?

Yes we are, Oh Great Conqueror. Any new faces you see are inheriting old teams and their rosters.

So make sure you SET YOUR KEEPERS prior to the Draft. If you choose to let those gems go without being set, they'll be thrown into the general pool for anyone to pick up.

Yes, and I know I ranked lower than a slugs ash:cmad:

Eh, it was a WEIRD season in regards to performance and freak injuries. Kick twice as much ash THIS year to make up for it, 'eh?

Ive set my keepers ,however I dont see them listed in the roster?

Hmmm.....I'm in for a tough choice then.

So was I. Traditional RB base or a WR. It was a fantastic roster.

can we make trades before the draft?

No due to the fact there's no actual rosters. HOWEVER, once the Draft is done, we can start trading again, including Draft Picks for next season!

Ive set my keepers ,however I dont see them listed in the roster?

Yeah that's on purpose, it adds an element of surprise. If no one knows who you Kept, then they're in turmoil as to who they'll Draft. Completely throws off nearly ANY planning prior to the Draft.

Call it a competitive edge. Oh yeah, make sure all you Plain Janes pick a logo of some sort, stock or ones saved on your computer, etc.

{{{CC is in yet again for another season of disappointment.:oldrazz: }}}}}}

So was I. Traditional RB base or a WR. It was a fantastic roster.

No due to the fact there's no actual rosters. HOWEVER, once the Draft is done, we can start trading again, including Draft Picks for next season!

Yeah that's on purpose, it adds an element of surprise. If no one knows who you Kept, then they're in turmoil as to who they'll Draft. Completely throws off nearly ANY planning prior to the Draft.

Call it a competitive edge. Oh yeah, make sure all you Plain Janes pick a logo of some sort, stock or ones saved on your computer, etc.

{{{CC is in yet again for another season of disappointment.:oldrazz: }}}}}}

oh I like that.

So do I, really throws a monkey wrench into people's plans right up until the clock's ticking on their picks. Heh, we had a LOT of fun in last year's Live Draft chats for both Leagues, trash talk was rampant.

what i meant was can we trade draft picks for keepers...

Gen i hope you stocked up on Kleenex this year, there will be some tears in your future

You're actually correct, for once, CC.

Tears of Joy. Tears of Redemption. Tears of Triumph.

131025987471-baww.gif

I get it, CC, you're afraid and your best defense is your witticisms.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

And suffer you will, young Country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"