The 2013-2014 Fantasy Football Thread

33cp2di.png
Maybe you should come in here and talk to us more so we can all get to know you a little better i.e. talk massive amounts of trash about you & vice versa.

We need YOU!

24wt72e.png

i'd like to but i'm too busy sulking over my team. need to get a few trades going first before i spit out some trash your way.:oldrazz:

I got a question. I'm in a PPR league and out of three receivers which two should start and which one should be FLEX: L Fitzgerald, V Cruz, D Jackson?

I'd go with Cruz and Djackson (the d is silent) if fitzcarraldo wont play our is still isn't 100%. I'd go with Fitzcarraldo over cruz if he's good to go.

Last edited:
Okay this thread is taking a weird turn lol

Weird? This is rather tame compared to last year actually, primarily because CC is working more this year and thus can't contribute her page by page rebuttals.

Can't hear her from the kitchen at the moment. It's nice.

tumblr_mq0ijjQdCh1srnn9co1_500.gif

Hey, winning before you talked trash has never stopped that jobber CC from running her trap.

i can back it up though, so no worries there

Weird? This is rather tame compared to last year actually, primarily because CC is working more this year and thus can't contribute her page by page rebuttals.

Can't hear her from the kitchen at the moment. It's nice.

rhk4s2.gif

CAN you back it up, CC? Can you really? I don't think so.

As a Trent Richardson owner, I'm unsure of how to take this move to the Colts.

Knockout Kings & Fight Club Owners:

Make sure you set your lineups, keep an eye out for those game time decision guys (Rice, Johnson, etc.), & be ready come gameday. It's a Keeper League folks, I need ya to maintain your rosters every week if ya don't want to get excommunicated next season.

2jd58wn.jpg

it's two weeks in, i'd hate to think someone already quit

Quit? Hell no, not even close but there were a few people who left ineligible players in, obviously out of negligence. Nothing huge but as Commish, I like to try & catch it before it gets to that level.

lulz. Speaking of which, ya doing the NBA League this year?

i doubt it lol no one ever sticks with it the whole season. but if you want to take over, you are more than welcome

smh the ONE time i start Rivers over Newton

Please tell me how its possible that you can change a qb (eli) after he has played and put another qb in?(Kaep)

did that happen in our league?

edit: i totally saw eli in as qb for brick squad earlier

Kaepernick is about half a game away from becoming my backup QB.

EIther way they both sucked, haha.

Yeah hilarious.

Please tell me how its possible that you can change a qb (eli) after he has played and put another qb in?(Kaep)

Looked into it & you were right. I emailed Tech & I got this vague, nigh useless pile of crud:

[FONT=&quot]This is email notification that the following reported issue in Knockout Kings was received. Due to the volume of activity & feedback required for the Fantasy Football services on NFL.com, we are unable to address this particular issue directly. Your reported issue is most likely of a technical nature, team rosters are unable to be adjusted after the start of scheduled games and all NFL.com Fantasy Football Rosters should reflect this. If the teams involved previously set their lineup in advance, those scheduled movements are unable to be adjusted after the scheduled start time, Please note that the reported discrepancy is most likely due to a random error in the database and in no reported case are recurring.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As Commissioner of a Custom League, you have the ability to redress any imbalance or correct effects resulting from this error.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Visit your League’s Manage tab if such changes need to be made.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Sincerely,
NFL.com Fantasy Football Technical Support Team[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Watch every NFL game online in HD. Free tablet app with purchase.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Do not reply to this email. It will not be received by NFL.com Fantasy Football [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]NFL Fantasy respects your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties. Read our Privacy Policy. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]To unsubscribe from NFL Fantasy alerts, edit your preferences.

You literally cannot shift a guy after game time, the system takes away your ability to move anyone after their slate of games start. They're basically chalking it up as a random error while admitting they aren't even going to look into it specifically. Bastards.

In any case, both guys sucked terribly, so thankfully it did no real damage. The key here is that Kaleb wasn't asleep at the wheel, good deal on spotting that.
[/FONT]

It seems odd they wouldn't look into, what if people can exploit this? I mean some leagues have HUGE pots and one win can ruin some of that integrity.

Shiz sounds automated to me & in what, 4 years of KK, we've never had this issue before, same for Fight Club.

I would actually like to know what made Brick Squad just suddenly decide to change their qb, I mean most of us would have assumed that the lineup is locked and couldnt be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"