The 2013-2014 Fantasy Football Thread

Aaron Rogers on by bench, had Dalton in my lineup :wall::facepalm:

9162-triple-facepalm_f-jpg.5765

Why in the name of all things football would you ever make that decision? Rodgers killed it for me last night. I'm at 240 points in my league and I still have Olsen to play tonight

Why in the name of all things football would you ever make that decision? Rodgers killed it for me last night. I'm at 240 points in my league and I still have Olsen to play tonight

I....I dont know why :csad:

the worst season i've ever had in this league and Genesis is nowhere to be found with his bucket o' trash talk

at least it looks like i'm definitely winning this week

I....I dont know why :csad:

I just feel so bad for ya homie, Dalton had -8 points in my league and I can't imagine he did much better in any other league. If you learn any lesson from this it's to always play Rodgers, even in his off weeks he is still an elite QB

in the yahoo league i had like 2 or 3 players in the negative :facepalm:

Yes Ma'am, couldn't abandon ya forever lol.

WHen do we have to set Keepers by?

I need to drop a player for a QB.. Who should I drop? Isaiah Crowell,Tevin Coleman, or Fred Jackson???? Its a 12 man PPR league.

Last edited:
I need to drop a player for a QB.. Who should I drop? Isaiah Crowell,Tevin Coleman, or Fred Jackson???? Its a 12 man PPR league.

Fred Jackson.

btw Im not sure I will be back for the Knockout Kings league

Damn you, Kaleb lol. Well just let me know in the next 24 hours so I can replace an Owner if necessary, alrighty?

I'll probably move the Draft to the weekend as well. It'll probably work better for everyone involved (work, school, etc.)

i will be out of town this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"