The 2013-2014 Fantasy Football Thread

it doesn't matter to me, your call commish

it doesn't matter to me, your call commish

Yeah, I'm not comfortable with taking advantage of your lack of knowledge when it comes to an injury that occurred within 12 hours of your offer.

I am the Commish and I want to win but I don't want to conduct myself in that manner, sets a bad example.

Send me the offer (Floyd/Thomas) and I'll accept it.

this is one of those rare moments where i hate you a little less

2dlx8x.gif

Hmmmmm, now I'm reconsidering my position. :o

Fracking aye, I am already regretting that damn trade. I just gave up Lamar Miller, Andre Roberts, & a 1st & 7th 2014 Draft pick. Dammit, that was the 6th Counter offer.

I DID get AP though.
tumblr_ls9qbrZtG01qgukmo.gif

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade for a quality starting RB in Knockout Kings AND Fight Club. Send me an offer guys.

Hmmmmm, now I'm reconsidering my position. :o

Fracking aye, I am already regretting that damn trade. I just gave up Lamar Miller, Andre Roberts, & a 1st & 7th 2014 Draft pick. Dammit, that was the 6th Counter offer.

I DID get AP though.
tumblr_ls9qbrZtG01qgukmo.gif

eh. you'll only be losing your 1st pick. purple jesus more than makes up for miller, roberts and the 7th round pick.

...i wish i got purple jesus.:csad:

LAMAR. MILLER.

This guy is going to have a HUGE year in an offense that's featuring just him and Mike Wallace. Everything on the ground goes through him, even Reggie Bush did damn well in this offense.

Silence, Dolphins fan! If Lamar has as big a year as I think he will, he'll be a fantastic Keeper for years thanks to his age. Really starting to think I got suckered based on name value. :(

I kept LeSean McCoy mainly because of his new head coach. I'm expecting a big year if he stays healthy.

Yeah, you lucked up with that Keeper. LeSean has an excellent future IF the offensive line does it's job and Vick can produce to keep them from stacking the box.

They will need to have a viable passing game for Kelly to run the offense he wants. I know he wants to run first but he'll need that balance more so than in college.

Exactly, the issue is that the Eagles have a history of being horrible on the offensive line. I mean just fracking terrible, Vick would have been at least a Top 15/10 QB if that line was worth a damn.

LeSean is in the same crap boat as Fitz; great talents with horrible situations.

Is it that serious? He's not on my fantasy team, he's on my REAL team! :csad:

LAMAR. MILLER.

This guy is going to have a HUGE year in an offense that's featuring just him and Mike Wallace. Everything on the ground goes through him, even Reggie Bush did damn well in this offense.

he's cool. but not that cool.:woot:

Is it that serious? He's not on my fantasy team, he's on my REAL team! :csad:

Your fantasy team is your life. Repeat it in the mirror until you believe it. :cmad:

Julio's value is going to skyrocket if Roddy's out for any significant amount of time, but Coach Smith refuses to answer any direct questions regarding the injury.

he's cool. but not that cool.:woot:

Heh, I'll hold you to that.

Steven Jackson's role will expand with Roddy being out potentially too.

With a good team and more importantly, a less porous line or offense with OTHER weapons, is going to finally fulfill his potential as a back. Definitely not a bad guy to have on your roster.

I live in Saint Louis and man as much as I'm gonna miss him I'm happy for SJ39. He will go for 1000 again if he stays healthy.

I live in Saint Louis and man as much as I'm gonna miss him I'm happy for SJ39. He will go for 1000 again if he stays healthy.

Most definitely, which is why I compared him to Larry Fitzgerald. They both have real superstar talent but were/are mired in terrible situations that have really put a damper on the best years of their respective careers. Fitzgerald could have been Megatron level if he'd had a good QB all these years and Steven Jackson has the athleticism and football IQ, not to mention the build, to be a Top 3 back.

That's good new for the dirty birds.

Most definitely, which is why I compared him to Larry Fitzgerald. They both have real superstar talent but were/are mired in terrible situations that have really put a damper on the best years of their respective careers. Fitzgerald could have been Megatron level if he'd had a good QB all these years and Steven Jackson has the athleticism and football IQ, not to mention the build, to be a Top 3 back.

Amen. Hopefully Bradford breaks out this year and becomes the QB we know he can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"