The 2014 Hype Awards Ceremony

Congrats to CC for the Hypetime Achievement, she deserves it! So everyone knows...

[YT]otCpCn0l4Wo[/YT]

Can't touch CC! :woot:

200.gif

Congratulations CC.

Is that all the categories done now?

I'd be interested to see some statistics and see how many votes the nominees each received. Or is that being kept secret?

tumblr_nffkodgpDp1rvcqino5_250.gif

I have to be honest, when I first heard about the second Hypetime Achievement Award by committee, I wasn't initially on board. But with the current backlog of posters who are more than well deserving for this Award, even inducting two at a time doesn't feel like it's doing justice for those waiting. However, that's the system we have right now.

That being said, the winner of the Hypetime Achievement Award by committee is also more than well deserving and has been here even longer than myself or even ComicChick.

This poster has also ascended the ranks as a moderator. And again like CC, hasn't let moderatorship go to their head.

A regular in the sports threads. A poster that has no trouble interacting with other posters, and being able to joke around with them. A moderator who's level headed and is willing to assist in issues and problems.

This year's Hypetime Achievement Award winner by committee is none other than....

2mfj1wg.jpg

Here is footage of CC's acceptance speech:

And to all you creepers reading this and not posting

[YT]oNXd1KjZleQ[/YT]

200.gif

Why don't you sign up and you could win one of these next year!
Here , Im posting, I'm posting! :whatever:

Congraduations, everyone!

Congrats CC, and you can add hostess to your list of Hypetivity accolades! :D

So is it me vs. Bamfer for next year's Hypetime Achievement?

Cuz I'll straight up cut that mofo. :o

Bravo, Immortalfire. Well deserved. :up:

Congrats 'Fire! :D He'll be along soon with a limo full of Cheerleaders.

Congratulations IF.

I wish the nominees were also announced like at the Oscars because I can't remember all of those in the ballot and who the winners beat. Maybe next year?

So is it me vs. Bamfer for next year's Hypetime Achievement?

Cuz I'll straight up cut that mofo. :o

If you can see the Committee forum, it's not easier there than it is getting the popular vote.

Immortalfire and the Hypetime Achievement by committee...

[YT]sNPnbI1arSE[/YT]

In case ya'll didn't know what his name is

And with that I'm

200.gif

Catch me in the after party thread for more tunes

142.gif

This year's winner of the Hypetime Achievement Award by popular vote is a very deserving poster. This poster has been here for over 10 years and has ascended into moderatorship without having it change them.

This poster has won and hosted Hype Survivor. This poster is the only two time Deathmatch winner. This poster has hosted the Fan Art contests and has participated in skype with other posters.

I've known this poster for almost as long as I've been posting here. Always helpful, cordial and a great sense of humor when they post. This award has been made for a poster like this. The winner of the 2014 Hypetime Achievement Award by popular vote is...

fp5cty.jpg

thank you so very much for the kind words Erz. they mean a lot :)

Thank you to everyone who nominated and voted for me. I really do appreciate it. This place has been a home of sorts for me for the last decade, although i've really been here longer. I was just too scared to sign up. I'm so very glad I did as I've had the chance to talk with some awesome people, many of whom i've even talked to outside of the Hype, like Erz said.

I'd also like to thank everyone who participated in the Awards this year. I had no clue what I was getting into when I took over, so I really hope it didn't suck too bad as the entire show was made up on the spot as I went.
to the 60+ people who sent in ballots, thank you. i'm surprised i'm not cross-eyed yet as i've been looking at ballots and my tallying spreadsheet pretty much all week.

til next year?

*sobs drunkenly in corner and has embarrassing wardrobe malfunction*

Guyssh, I love you all... *hic*

Suck? Nay I say.

It was a charming event, this evening. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"