The 2015 Hype Awards Ceremony

Congratulations to the KVZ25, you are so good that i can't find a gif for this ocassion (neither my underwear but that's for anothe day.)

i haven't seen kvz in forever :(

She's been practically camped out in the Academy Awards thread lately, lol.

tumblr_nrdkzs6XV51qlx015o4_250.gif

CREED VS ROCKY. BURGER KING VS McDONALDS. BLACK NARCISSUS VS WEARING PANTS. RIVALRIES ARE FUN AND ENTERTAINING FOR THOSE OF US WHO GET THE SIT BACK AND WATCH. THESE NOMINEES KEPT US ENTERTAINED AND PROBABLY WILL FOR SOME TIME.

IT'S ANOTHER TIE :WOW: :WOW: :WOW:
2jeaes4.jpg
&
16kxtw3.jpg

tumblr_o1ikpsl2fE1s8vbpho1_500.jpg

the last commercial break of the night, and then we get onto the BIG awards

stay tuned :)

is it still a rivalry if your 'rival' quit the hype? :o

I demand a new rivalry between our best rivalry winners. Doubles!

I am happily waiting to see the second rivalry this year on the big screen.

Another for Kryptin? Jeez. He be sweeping it all up tonight.

9 pages in yay! can we beat last year's total?

If Taarna didn't have a hand in this thread then I call hax.

i will gladly kick kryptons ash.

NvIwZv3.gif

Sorry I am late. They would not allow my Mole Men and Hobo friends in through the front door. Plus, despite my improved smell it seems that the Raccoons in the back are attracted to my musky scent so I had to fight them off and then I get a drink from the punch bowl and BAM, what ever Reek put in there just through me for a loop. I get to my assigned seat and The Batman is right across so I ask an usher to give me a better seat and they put me in the section with Moose, j3 and Supersanchez.

Congrats to all who won, thanks to all that voted. CC, phenomenal job this year. Really, the choice of the women in your presentation gifs are magnificent. All shapes, and colors. Me likey.

I'd just like to thank all the regulars in the BvS threads, and of course a shout out to the late nite community lounge cast of crazies. Blessings all around. Now if I may I'd like to take this time to talk about the plight of the disenfranchised in the far off country off... (orchestra starts playing music)

31522o8.gif

So many threads, so little time. We've had some gems over the years and this year was no different.

The Thread of the Year Award goes to...

124x9bb.jpg

Better late than never, KRYPTON. Welcome!

And yay for the Lounges!

I demand a new rivalry between our best rivalry winners. Doubles!

[YT]f2ce-zC_n8E[/YT]

It'll be a bit of a sausage fest but... Okay.

How are you and I going to share custody of the award? Do I at least get visitation rights?

the punch bowl was just pregaming...

time to get weird.

giphy.gif

tumblr_njcc2729Xu1s852lfo3_500.gif
tumblr_njcc2729Xu1s852lfo2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"