• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Action-Adventure The 26th James Bond Film

She really wanted to get her money's worth on those sword fighting lessons.

Once again, I implore anyone who thinks "Die Another Day" or "The Writing's On The Wall" is the worst Bond song to please listen to "The Man With The Golden Gun" again. I promise you it gets worse. :o

Die Another Day was a **** movie, but Madonna gave us a good Bond song. I think some of you are just homophobic. :o

I maintain the Smith one is the worst of those three.
kung-pow-enter-the-fist.gif

Die Another Day was a **** movie, but Madonna gave us a good Bond song. I think some of you are just homophobic. :o
I was going to point some of ya'll misgendering Sam when they came out as enby along with Demi Lovato back in 2020.

200w.gif

I was going to point some of ya'll misgendering Sam when they came out as enby along with Demi Lovato back in 2020.

200w.gif
*races back a few pages to look at where the conversation began*

Phew. In the clear.

Die Another Day is a bop. And I'd rather listen to it than the James Bond songs that Adele, Billie Eilish and Sam Smith released - which really made me want to fall asleep.

actually that's one of my all time fave, by far my fave of the Roger Moore ones
I can't even pick a favorite between that, "Nobody Does It Better" and "A View to a Kill". The Moore era had some high highs and low lows for Bond songs.

Tbh I think all of Moore's songs are decent aside from Moonraker. Even TMWTGG is a fun earworm. Outside of this thread, I think it's generally agreed among fans that Moore had the best run of popular music themes, with LALD, Nobody Does it Better and AVTAK all being top five worthy.

Tbh I think all of Moore's songs are decent aside from Moonraker. Even TMWTGG is a fun earworm. Outside of this thread, I think it's generally agreed among fans that Moore had the best run of popular music themes, with LALD, Nobody Does it Better and AVTAK all being top five worthy.

Moonraker is still a good song and better than some other Bond songs. It's just more of a Shirley Bassey ballad than a pure Bond song. But as a song in itself it's good.

These are probably the most iconic Bond themes now. :o

So out of major males singers at this moment. I think Harry Styles is a likely candidate for a Bond song.

Britney Spears should sing Goldeneye.

How the hell didn't Leona get a Bond song?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadlyDrawnKano
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"