Action-Adventure The 26th James Bond Film

Maybe it’s just because it was pre social media, and thus pre people relentlessly hyping up one particular actor as much as they do on Twitter now, but I feel like Daniel Craig was a relatively under-the-radar pick, despite having a few big movies (Road to Perdition, Tomb Raider, etc.) under this belt.

Definitely way lesser known going in than Cavill or ATJ now.

Maybe it’s just because it was pre social media, and thus pre people relentlessly hyping up one particular actor as much as they do on Twitter now, but I feel like Daniel Craig was a relatively under-the-radar pick, despite having a few big movies (Road to Perdition, Tomb Raider, etc.) under this belt.

Definitely way lesser known going in than Cavill or ATJ now.
Taron and Theo fit that, no? :o

Theo possibly. I hear way too goddamn many people gassing up Taron Egerton for me to think he’s comparable to ‘05/‘06 Craig.

Taron is IMO the best actor out of the four of them but him playing Bond is very unlikely because of Kingsman.
Taron is a big boy now and can do big boy spy stuff without a mediocre director. :o

Jack O’Connell would be great.

I just hope we get “classic” Bond from the jump tho—gadgets, MI6 supporting characters, etc. And finally introduce Gala Brand

Haven't seen Jack O'Connell in a lot of stuff but he's a good pick. Not unlike Daniel Craig, he has that same vibe.
The other actors are just too well-known. I just can't see Henry Cavill in that role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"