The 2nd Semi-Annual, but 3rd in 4 non-consecutive years: Kipobe Awards!!

Kipobe

Sidekick
Reaction score
...Now with 15.8% less sham!!! :)

Glorious people of the internet, I welcome you all to this phenominal occasion. After hosting three awards (possibly more, I usually make a thread like this when I'm bored at 3am) I have not completed any of them. That was not my fault.

However, today we stand on the threshold of a revolution, for I, your wonderful and eternally awesome host, has decided to make sure that these awards will indeed be complete. No voting, no suggestions, no co-hosts (except Brodie, cuz he'll ***** if he sees this and doesn't get some sort of mention, even though he's getting married and should be more focused on that, but whatever... Wisconson sucks, except go beer...) nothing but 35 categories, and the revealed winner with me as the sole judge.

Actually, I ammend this. As the next award is approaching, please list your suggestions in this thread or PM me. It'll cut down on the work I have to do.

Who'll win a 'Pobey? It could be YOU! But it will almost certainly NOT be you. Sorry. I love you all. Let the games begin.

So how will this work? Below are 35 categories. Every so often, I'll list the winner of the next award. Once all the awards are won, go back to your pathetic existence, cuz it doesn't mean I love you any more than I did before.

I love you all. Enjoy.

The following are categories for acheivements in posting over the 2005 - 2006 Hype! posting year. (August to July, apparently).

Most Improved Poster: Ronny Shade
Most Valuable Poster: Dew k. Mosi
Most Ethical Poster: Kessel Day
Most Volitile Poster: J. Alba Lover
Most Well-Spoken Poster: Daisy
Most Entertaining Poster: Holly Goodhead
Most Comedic Poster: Wilhelm-Scream
Most Talented Poster: Clerk
Most Likable Poster: DBella
Most Quick-Witted Poster: Lackey
Most Original Poster: musclesforsupes
Most Quotable Poster: The Watchman
Most Hated Poster: Sybiotica
Most Pointless Poster: Phantasm
Most Missed Poster: Tukiluka

Poster With the Most Potential: Tsunulia
Poster With the Most Attitude: Equint77

Best Hype! Quote: BrodieBruce
Best Hype! Thread: Ghostrider87
Best Hype! Profile: Not Jake
Best Hype! Scandal: Elijya
Best Hype! Veteran: ThemanofBat
Best Hype! Rookie: deemar325
Best Hype! Undiscovered Talent: Childlike Wild
Best Hype! Survivor Player: Matt

Most Likely to be Banned in 2006/7: Calvin
Most Likely to be Modded in 2006/7: Immortalfire

2006 Honorary Poster of the Year: Eric Draven
2006 Girl of the Year: twylight
2006 Guy of the Year: Erzengel

*knows I won't win anything* :(

First category that is up, Most Improved Poster

Description: Poster who has improved in posting style over the course of 2005/6 from their previous style regardless of how long they've been affiliated with the Hype!...

Post or PM your nominations.

Kipobe said:
First category that is up, Most Improved Poster

Description: Poster who has improved in posting style over the course of 2005/6 from their previous style regardless of how long they've been affiliated with the Hype!...

Post or PM your nominations.
Holly Goodhead.

Whatever, this is like totally gay anyway

DOG LIPS said:
Holly Goodhead.
This is one of her worst years yet. She can't improve much over her rookie year which reaked of outstanding glory.

She = no.

Kipobe said:
This is one of her worst years yet. She can't improve much over her rookie year which reaked of outstanding glory.

She = no.
Wilhelm?

If I didn't win anything during the Aunt Petunia scandal, ain't no way in bad place I'm up for anything.

So I'll nominate J. Alba's Lover for Most Improved.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

DOG LIPS said:
Well, he hasn't exactly "improved". I was gonna go with Erzengel, but it's the same thing. Then I was gonna be a bastard and go with Paradoxium, and say 'because he stopped posting' *rimshot*... but I said this'd be less sham, and dammit, that's my new middle name... which replaces my old middle name: shammy mcgee.

Franklin Richards said:
If I didn't win anything during the Aunt Petunia scandal, ain't no way in bad place I'm up for anything.

So I'll nominate J. Alba's Lover for Most Improved.

:thing: :doom: :thing:
When was that? Was it during 2005/6?

I don't think I even know who you are:confused:

*sits down and starts swinging my feet wondering how long this thread will last*

Tsunulia said:
*sits down and starts swinging my feet wondering how long this thread will last*

In traditional 'Pobe style, he'll lose interest almost immediately. I respect that.

Most Likely to Make a Suicide Thread in 2006/7: Tangled Web.

happy now, see what you made me DO!!!!!
Mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"