The 2nd Semi-Annual, but 3rd in 4 non-consecutive years: Kipobe Awards!!

maxwell's demon said:
Natalie Cole-Crazy souns like a Toven signame. except take out the "ole" and add "um".

you hit nails on their heads like some sort of nail-hitting thing.

Most Valuable Poster. Ugh, this is tougher than I thought... because people have left or become low-key and the Hype! has had to adapt around their absence. There's really no one here who could leave and things would change drastically, because no one is as universally accepted as those in the days of yore when the site was smaller and everyone knew everyone.

So be that as it may, the only one I could see leaving and making a dent on the Hype is an individual who has been here so long, and literally is a Hype! staple. It's not that this person is MY Hype! MVP... but in general, probably the majority of the Hype!'s MVP. So with that being said, I've decided to be fair and give the award to none other than:

Dew k. Mosi
for the 2005/6 Most Valuable Poster. May your upcoming year provide you with as much value to your beloved site as it did this year so as to give you recognition for a Pobey! Pick your award up out back by the dumpster and someone will give you cab fare home. :mad:

Kipobe said:
Most Valuable Poster. Ugh, this is tougher than I thought... because people have left or become low-key and the Hype! has had to adapt around their absence. There's really no one here who could leave and things would change drastically, because no one is as universally accepted as those in the days of yore when the site was smaller and everyone knew everyone.

So be that as it may, the only one I could see leaving and making a dent on the Hype is an individual who has been here so long, and literally is a Hype! staple. It's not that this person is MY Hype! MVP... but in general, probably the majority of the Hype!'s MVP. So with that being said, I've decided to be fair and give the award to none other than:

Dew k. Mosi
for the 2005/6 Most Valuable Poster. May your upcoming year provide you with as much value to your beloved site as it did this year so as to give you recognition for a Pobey! Pick your award up out back by the dumpster and someone will give you cab fare home. :mad:

Dude, that was a sellout choice. This thing is fixed! :down

jag

jaguarr said:
Dude, that was a sellout choice. This thing is fixed! :down

jag
Well, I honestly wanted to go with Tuk, but he hasn't been here the majority of the year. You have to go with the obvious choice in the MVP. I mean, even if I selected myself and then left tommorow, would anything be any different? Of course not. But if Dew left, how many threads would we have on her? People would notice immediately.

I didn't want to give it to her, but as you all know, the name Kipobe stands for quality and honor. I did the honorable thing. :down

Next award: Most Ethical Poster.

Most Ethical Poster

This one was easy. I don't think anyone on this site tops the ethics of one
Kessel Day
. Haha.

That's not a compliment. Ethics are for the weak. CTOAN was not considered for this award:confused:

Next up, Most Volitile Poster.

Volitile Poster has to be JAL. I've never seen anyone go to pieces over a joke, a critiicism over FF or Alba. He doesn't know how to debate and explodes when you even try and question, comment or retort any of his posts.

I actually created this award with m0d in mind, and then realized he hasn't been here since the summer of 2004. But I'm gonna check a few other forums... I see some crazy people out there. :(

I'll second the Jal nomination, kid is nuts! Like man I'm waiting for when we find out he cuts himself late at night to Jessica Alba movies :(

I thought E.Bison was the most ethical since one of his incarnations payed all that money back to Danger Mouse even though he could've gotten away without doing so.

Kessel may talk a lot, but until some Hype sucker has wired you hundreds of dollars from half way across the world, you're untested.

Kipobe said:
Well, I honestly wanted to go with Tuk, but he hasn't been here the majority of the year. You have to go with the obvious choice in the MVP. I mean, even if I selected myself and then left tommorow, would anything be any different? Of course not. But if Dew left, how many threads would we have on her? People would notice immediately.

I didn't want to give it to her, but as you all know, the name Kipobe stands for quality and honor. I did the honorable thing. :down

Next award: Most Ethical Poster.

My vote would have gone for Mirko. No Mirko, no site at all. :ghost: Still, I respect your efforts to keep honor at the forefront. It's something that could have made you elligible for the Most Improved Poster award if you'd started it sooner. :up:

jag

Yes. I could link you to a few very recent posts.

JAL has to be the winner.
I've literally been scared by some of his unjustified outbursts.
Scared for the planet.

Kipobe said:
Who is JAL; J. Alba Lover?

He's the new Spider-Freddie or Mr. Parker, but I wonder if eh has quite the level of illusions of graduer that Mr. Parker had about the entire SHH! being out to get him...

The Amazing Lee said:
Indeed it is.

Like your Avy Lee. I dig Op Ivy. Of course you don't have Social D there. :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
JAL has to be the winner.
I've literally been scared by some of his unjustified outbursts.
Scared for the planet.

Look on the bright side, teh stupider they get, the more likely it'll be they'll forget which button to push to send the nukes :up:

jaguarr said:
My vote would have gone for Mirko. No Mirko, no site at all. :ghost: Still, I respect your efforts to keep honor at the forefront. It's something that could have made you elligible for the Most Improved Poster award if you'd started it sooner. :up:

jag
I'm clearly the choice winner for most of these awards. I mean, I'm my own MVP because if I'm not here, then nothing else matters... because I'm not even here.

Erzengel said:
Like your Avy Lee. I dig Op Ivy. Of course you don't have Social D there. :(
Social D are good. Just didn't have them up there is all. :(

and that "i know a party JAL would like to be invited to" thread was legendary.

Movies205 said:
He's the new Spider-Freddie or Mr. Parker, but I wonder if eh has quite the level of illusions of graduer that Mr. Parker had about the entire SHH! being out to get him...

No, that's kainedomo that has that level of paranoia.

jag

Darthphere said:
These are the new those.

three-dots.gif

Most Volitile Poster:

J. Alba Lover

I hope he meets Jessica Alba, and then kills her in a murder suicide scandal. It may even win the award for biggest scandal of 2006/7. :up:

Next award, Most Well-Spoken Poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"