Days of Future Past The 70's X-Men Team Discussion Thread

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
In a matter of weeks we'll probably have final word on who will be the team members of the 70's, so in meantime and during the filming, lets use this topic to discuss about the x-members of the past.

To date, this is how the team is looking:

There's a strong possibility that Booboo Stewart will be one of the young x-men, but since its not confirmed yet, lets keep speculating :oldrazz:

Last edited:
I love that photo of Beast. One of the few where he looks great.

Xavier
Beast
Thunderbird :-)()
"Blink"

I don't see the point of not bringing Havok and Banshee back at all. It's really wierd to me.

If they're running a school in 1973 the way they were in the OT, then Beast could be one of the instructors, in addition to Havok and Banshee, who, if they return, will probably be recasts (we really should have heard by now if Lucas Till or Caleb Landry Jones were returning). If they don't return at all, then, besides what I'd like to see, I have no idea what the team is going to look like.:csad:

I love that photo of Beast. One of the few where he looks great.

Me too, its my fave pic of him, and one of my faves from all the promo pics of FC.

Here he looks like a real Beast. If Singer gave him a more wilder hair like the 90's show and the comics, it would be perfect to me.

I think other than what's already been announced they need to bring back Havok. I mean they gave interviews saying that they had plans to explain how they have Havok in First Class and how Cyclops is in X1, but I feel that needs to be addressed at some point and DoFP could be the ideal movie to do that in.

I think other than what's already been announced they need to bring back Havok. I mean they gave interviews saying that they had plans to explain how they have Havok in First Class and how Cyclops is in X1, but I feel that needs to be addressed at some point and DoFP could be the ideal movie to do that in.

How exactly? There is a lot of things going on in this movie I don't think this is the move for Havok to shine. besides of the FC characters he was the least interesting, they gave him a stock character personality and no layers. At least Banshee provided comic relief at point and was cool to see onscreen. If Havok is in this I'd like him to take a backseat while the real X-Men fight.

I don't see the point of not bringing Havok and Banshee back at all. It's really wierd to me.

I dont get it either. They would bring continuity with the first movie, not to mention it would be nice to see more scenes between the FC x-men on this sequel, along with the new additions.

They will likely bring Havok and Banshee. They have already been introduced in the past film and this way they have 2 less X-Men to introduce from the 70s team. I do wonder why it is taking this long to announce them.

Ive lost the hope, but maybe Singer wanted since day one to include Havok, Banshee and Moira names once he finally posts the panel with full cast of the movie.

Would be a great wait to close all the announcements these latests months. But who knows? sounds too good to end being the case

I still feel that we will be getting more casting announcements within the next coming months...possibly at Comic Con. :D

I bet you it will be before filming starts, lol

hopefully next weekend, since will be two weeks after latest announcement

Has Thunderbird been confirmed?

Young Scott, jean, and storm..

If this ends up happening, I don't expect it to be announced until after filming starts because it would be pretty huge.

But, in the meantime:

tumblr_m4ju19H6P91qc6ywb.gif

Young Jean, Scott and Storm? Hmm I dunno...possibly not for Future scenes...as I feel that the older actors will just be cameos reprising their respected roles. Is that too much to ask? :( :waa:

I know Banshee (Caleb Landry Jones) hasn't been officially been announce, and his photo wasn't on the wall... but wasn't he in that other pic that came out (I thought I remember seeing him in it)

I know Banshee (Caleb Landry Jones) hasn't been officially been announce, and his photo wasn't on the wall... but wasn't he in that other pic that came out (I thought I remember seeing him in it)

What other pic?
puzzled.gif

I still think Banshee and Havok will be part of the team. They're big characters with more potential for development and they have unique and exciting powers.

Fair enough the Hellfire Club aren't in DOFP but it'd be strange to exclude Banshee and Havok after showing them being recruited and training in First Class.

Also interesting to see on the official X-Men movie Facebook page: there's a photo of Beast, Banshee and Havok from First Class(sitting outside CIA headquarters after Shaws attack) with the tag line "recruited as mutants, they became heroes"

Last edited:
Kill off Banshee in the beginning, and have Havoc captured.

Timetraveller warns about the future. Xavier is forced to find new recruits, Scott, Jean, and Storm (Iceman) ,and Warren, to join Beast.

The time travellers butterfly effect caused them to be born earlier in this timeline, same with Emma and Moira, and all the differences between FC and the original movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"