the 78th annual Academy Awards

well we are being biased for the jack nicolson footage. They keep cutting to either Keira, Jack, or both since they are sitting next to each other, for some reason.

Did anyone else think Stewart did poorly in the beginning and then increased by the end of the intro? Now he's doing well.

JanG said:
well we are being biased for the jack nicolson footage. They keep cutting to either Keira, Jack, or both since they are sitting next to each other, for some reason.

Did anyone else think Stewart did poorly in the beginning and then increased by the end of the intro? Now he's doing well.

They can cut to Keira all day if they want to. As a matter of fact...

"Hey, Bobby. Tighten the shot on Keira.....what.....yes....the whole frame....thank you."

I guess that was a montage of people who died in 05. They didn't have Don Knotts or Darrin McGavin.

murdock_matt said:
I guess that was a montage of people who died in 05. They didn't have Don Knotts or Darrin McGavin.

I guess. I still think they missed a few.

murdock_matt said:

Too recent, i guess. Probably next year for those two.

I hate that Stewart keeps making 36 Mafia jokes. It's so disrespectful to keep joking about how unlikely it was that they won.

well it was unlikely, who the **** saw it coming? not me. anywho here we are to best male actor! gawd seymore hoffman won for best actor?!arghhhh. his role in capote is so contrived. BS!!

GoldenAgeHero said:
well it was unlikely, who the **** saw it coming? not me. anywho here we are to best male actor! gawd seymore hoffman won for best actor?!arghhhh. his role in capote is so contrived. BS!!

You keep saying that. Do you have to repeat that to make yourslef believe it>

GoldenAgeHero said:
the role is contrived. ungh!!!

Yeah, and its not true, which makes me believe you dont even know what the word means.

murdock_matt said:
I hate that Stewart keeps making 36 Mafia jokes. It's so disrespectful to keep joking about how unlikely it was that they won.

C'mon, the Martin Scorcese one was priceless!!

"Scorecard:

Martin Scorcese - No Oscars
Three 6 Mafia - One Oscar"

Seriously GAH you mentioned Capote being contrived twice. I'd respect your opinion if you actually saw it.

Erzengel said:
Seriously GAH you mentioned Capote being contrived twice. I'd respect your opinion if you actually saw it.

i did see it. the character is extremely annoying. i just couldnt believe the character.

GoldenAgeHero said:
i did see it. the character is extremely annoying. i just couldnt believe the character.

Fair enough.

GoldenAgeHero said:

But he was a real character.:confused:

Darthphere said:
Yeah, and its not true, which makes me believe you dont even know what the word means.

corny and contrived, fake and melodramatic, insincerely emotional; also written hokey

and that is exactly what the role and entire film is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"