The 80's to 90's Toy Thread

I had that Batmobile.....the bumper bumped out......the lights came up, and there was a thing that popped out of the back that could grab villains.

punisher.jpg

I have all those Marvel ones......didn't have em when I was a wee lad....but i've got em all MOC now

Yeah i love those. I still have a few MOC myself.

I want a Captain America MOC.

Christmas morning 1992:xmen:

That same Christmas I was also treated to figures from: Terminator 2, Marvel Superheroes, and the Wildwest Cowboys of Moo Mesa. Yee haw! lol.

Last edited:

hmmmm, And that looks an lot like Christmas of 1987. I got Winston, Peter, Ray and Stay-Puft earlier that year, but EVERYTHING else there(except the slimeblower, which I got in 89' of course), I got that x-mas morning.:word: I got Egon late because I belive he was probably the short packed one at the time. I don't think I ever got Ecto 1A either. I know I wanted it pretty bad though. My parents couldn't justify me getting another one just because it had different stickers than the old one.

Last edited:
80's 90s toys in general.

Thundercats, DC SuperHeroes, Star Wars.....90's marvel....Anythingman......****ign Dino Riders, Sky Commanders.....them little dudes with Magnets in thier feet....something Com...Starcom or something.....those rocked.

And my personal favorite toys from the 80s (anyone who doesn't know what's coming doesn't know me very well)

battlebeastsbb9.jpg

BATTLE BEASTS!

Battle Beasts f'n ruled!

I also very much enjoyed Dino Riders, Dino Saucers TMNT of course and GI Joe. Super Powers was quite popular at my house. And to this day, I still am being owned by those dreaded Legos.

I still have the Batcave Command Center, the "Bat Rope" Batman, the "Deep Dive" Batman, and the Batwing jet. This just reminds me of how awesome it is to crunch villains with the "Villain Cruncher" :woot::up:
I had the Penguin, the Joker Cycle (although I lost the giant face on the front of the bike), and the Joker in the background of the first frame of the 2nd pic, whose face could change to a normal skin tone under hot water.

Jeez, this brings back so many wacky memories. :hehe:

i had a bat plane (not that one), the joker cycle, red/black penguin plane, and yellow/blue/purple painted penguin (same mold as red/black)

Robocop toys were awesome. (had the cap firing one pictured there).

I Loved how many R rated films had toylines back when we were growing up. Just another reason why this is "generation p*ssy". :woot:

That's a good point. I would have loved one a movie Casey Jones.

I still have mine and Snake Mountain too (minus most of the accessorys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"