The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Lundgren will look like as King Nereus, Mera's father

He was on the poster that was out shortly before SDCC.

7WZFsuP.jpg

There's less to speculate about when a lot of the plot has been leaked.

eh. CM trailer yesterday and that thread moved only 8 pages. The layout change pretty much killed the board.

I dont think it killed the board everyone is posting everywhere else pretty much at the same rate they were. Maybe people didnt have a lot to say about CM? (no idea havent seen it and dont really care about it)

There's less to speculate about when a lot of the plot has been leaked.

Personally, I’m just waiting to see the movie and don’t really know what to talk about until then. I’m sure I and a lot of people will have a lot more to say when they’ve actually seen the movie.

Until then, some people are predicting doom and gloom etc. but we really have to just wait and see. I’m looking forward to it.

I haven't sought it out, but some people have been discussing it within spoiler tags.

Vulko trying to warn Arthur makes sense because he doesn't think Arthur knows what he is up against but Arthur I am sure he can take care of himself hell he has most of his life anyway and after saving Earth in JL I think it is safe to say that he can handle his own brother Orm

Is there gloom here because the leaks aren't to people's liking? Just a yes or no answer, I don't wanna be spoiled.

Yeah, what doom and gloom? Also leaks were around for months and everyone seemed to liked them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"