The All New and Improved Batman Reboot Casting Thread

LOL

Daniel RPK says they’re looking at Giancarlo Esposito for Mr Freeze.

LOL

he's a fancast top pick for every part at this point lmfao. i wouldn't even be against this tbh. dude is a fantastic actor and freeze would be a bit different from the other fancasts of him.

Last edited:
LOL

499eb8f63cd1477daa8e9f84e2d384ff.gif

I love Giancarlo Esposito, but fan-casting him for every villain under the sun has got to ****ing stop. And it's such low-hanging fruit too for all these "scoopers."

He's this decade's Michael Fassbender.

I love Giancarlo Esposito, but fan-casting him for every villain under the sun has got to ****ing stop. And it's such low-hanging fruit too for all these "scoopers."

He's this decade's Michael Fassbender.
Giancalo will join the MCU or DCEU eventually that's the type of actor they want

Giancalo will join the MCU or DCEU eventually that's the type of actor they want
That’s almost beside the point, though.

Either of those studios would only cast him once, online folks have been fancasting him for damn near every role under the sun.

Giancarlo recently talked about this, saying he’s been offered everything by Marvel and DC. He mentioned “Dr Freeze”, Magneto, Professor X, Dr Doom. He says he’d want to do something different and sided with Professor X. I guess he’d rather not play the villain.

I wonder if he was listing fan suggestions or if he just spilled the beans that Freeze is in the works.

My question to you peeps is: what actors that are movie star level can you see working for VICTOR FRIES?

Giancarlo recently talked about this, saying he’s been offered everything by Marvel and DC. He mentioned “Dr Freeze”, Magneto, Professor X, Dr Doom. He says he’d want to do something different and sided with Professor X. I guess he’d rather not play the villain.

I wonder if he was listing fan suggestions or if he just spilled the beans that Freeze is in the works.

My question to you peeps is: what actors that are movie star level can you see working for VICTOR FRIES?
If the studios want a bomb well maybe Jake, Gosling, Fassy could do it for me. There are not many new "movies stars" in the business, and many of them have already played significant roles in the past.

Depends on what you mean by movie star level
Doesn’t have to be Tom Cruise level but just an actor who has a name and face that you can at least put on a poster and everyone will instantly know who that is.

If the studios want a bomb well maybe Jake, Gosling, Fassy could do it for me. There are not many new "movies stars" in the business, and many of them have already played significant roles in the past.
I’m thinking stars who are late 40’s to mid 60’s.

Jason Isaac.
He isn't a movie star but most people have seen his face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"