The All New and Improved Batman Reboot Casting Thread

Thug: WHAT ARE YOU?

Bat-Jean: I’m the Batman, who the f*** are you?

I've liked the choices of Pattinson, Turturro and Kravitz. Still not sold on the others, personally.

I'm in "wait and see" mode with Pattinson. I'm not upset about it.

I don't have a hard time seeing Jeffrey Wright as Gordon or Paul Dano as Riddler.

I don't know how I feel yet about Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman.

Andy Serkis as Alfred, Colin Farrell as Penguin, and John Turturro as Falcone are all a little weird to me, but I'll see what happens.

I can't remember if he's been mentioned already but I think Eric Stonestreet with a stubble and crumpled suit would look quite a bit like Bullock. And it's the kind of role that could help people see him as more than just Cam from Modern Family.

What exactly are people supposed to be discussing right now if not the castings?

If Pattinson is a tiny twink right now and if he’ll be able to become a muscle bound freak before shooting starts

robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-10.jpg

He's not much bigger now that I know of but tbf that picture is like 9 years old

Because it shows what a pathetic muscleless weakling he is

Because it shows what a pathetic muscleless weakling he is

Please sir, we got it that you are jealous...either because you dont look like him or because you want to lick his body...but for the love of god, calm your **** for a bit...its sounding really patheticly thirsty here.

It's not a big deal for me if they go with an athletic build for this movie but I do agree with what Eddie Dean just posted.

The joke was funny, but the time is up. I support Batman's of all shapes and sizes. From the underweight to the morbidly obese.

As long as he looks like he’s all muscle, I want him to be thinner/lean. Nobody would say **** if Bruce Lee himself was out there as a vigilante getting the job done. This should be no different. Don’t shoot any scenes where he’s shirtless. If he gets ripped in time then ok fine, but it’s not necessary. If he is believable as a ninja, then I’m more than happy. When I watch TDK, I never have a problem with Bale’s physique. And they shot his shirtless scene at the right angle. Rob will likely get in better shape.

Isn’t Pattinson taller than Bale? Or at least the same height? All the dude needs to do is work on his abs and arms in time for shooting. Put him in a black long sleeve and he’ll look like he can move as quick as lightning. My nephew is considered “skinny” but he’ll f you up as a martial artist. People are WAY too obsessed with a hulking Batman, and I’m afraid Affleck’s version has brainwashed fanboys into thinking Batman has to be a bodybuilder type from now on or it “won’t live up to..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"