Alexander Siddig as Ra's Al Ghul
Edy Ganem as Talia Al Ghul
Deborah Ann Woll as Poison Ivy
Michael C. Hall as Hugo Strange
Benedict Cumberbatch as Mr. Freeze
Blair Underwood as Lucius Fox
Danny McBride as Harvey Bullock

Last edited:
Just thought of a crazy casting choice after seeing pics of John Travolta recently with his bald head and grey beard coming in...

Travolta as Hugo Strange!
8ad18924-4398-4c1d-b8bb-7e7671fff48d-AP_2019_GDay_USA_Los_Angeles_Gala.JPG

I don’t think it would backfire. He’s been on such a slump lately (similar to his 80’s run) that something like a major villain in a dark quality Batman movie could revitalize his career similar to Pulp Fiction. Of course an actor like Richard Jenkins is more likely but I just thought I’d share something whacky and unexpected.

I so desperately want Travolta to have a comeback but my friend and I made the terrible mistake of pledging to watch every garbage straight-to-streaming movie he does for riffing purposes and... nooot sure he has it in him.

Dude looks so much better bald though. Holy.

Speaking of a choice we haven't talked to death, I'm really intrigued by what Andrew Garfield would do with the part. I find the most interesting choices to be actors who aren't most known for already playing villains or creepy guys. That's part of why Heath Ledger was such a revelation as the Joker. I also like Garfield's look for the part.
main-qimg-5e5d8853852e4b90ad3e354523faa1a5.webp

This would be great imo. He's an incredible actor.

John David Washington is the most exciting idea for Harvey I’ve heard in a while

Detective Essen: Naomi Watts
Detective Bullock: Michael Madsen
Harvey Dent: Christopher Abbott
Sal Maroni: Elias Koteas
Tony Zucco: Ray Liotta
Hugo Strange: Richard Jenkins

I so desperately want Travolta to have a comeback but my friend and I made the terrible mistake of pledging to watch every garbage straight-to-streaming movie he does for riffing purposes and... nooot sure he has it in him.

Dude looks so much better bald though. Holy.

I definitely think he could play someone in the wider DC universe, if not specifically a Batman character. Not saying this just because he's bald, but maybe he'd make an interesting Lex Luthor. In addition to being really lovable and charming (traits that most depictions of Luthor can turn on at will), Travolta can play a really cold, nasty SOB when he wants to. Swordfish is one such example.

I definitely think he could play someone in the wider DC universe, if not specifically a Batman character. Not saying this just because he's bald, but maybe he'd make an interesting Lex Luthor. In addition to being really lovable and charming (traits that most depictions of Luthor can turn on at will), Travolta can play a really cold, nasty SOB when he wants to. Swordfish is one such example.
Strange or Luthor would be great. I keep saying Jenkins for Strange but I’d rather see a young Batman with a Hugo Strange who is around Travolta’s age.

Y'all must be trippin.

Travolta would be horrible for either of those roles lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"