The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread! - Part 1

So we got a sequel coming out, guys, and we don't have any official pictures or posters! What in the world do we do?! We make 'em. Unleash your creativity in the Fan Art/Manips thread!

Here are some cool things leftover from the ASM board:

groupcoveri.jpg

9SbST.jpg

teaser_poster___web_of_spider_man_by_jphomeentertainment-d55e76c.jpg

34pjdy0.jpg

spidermanii.jpg

lol.

Should be 'he forgot to not kill them'

Hate it when meme's aren't correct

Actually, it's a new meme, as in, not anything that's currently in use, so how would you know if it's correct or not?

Oh and if you're going to be pedantic, at least spell correctly; it's 'memes', not 'meme's'.

Actually, it's a new meme, as in, not anything that's currently in use, so how would you know if it's correct or not?

Oh and if you're going to be pedantic, at least spell correctly; it's 'memes', not 'meme's'.
Well it's based on the meme where the same word gets used with the picture of that karate guy. It's funnier that way and gives the joke more flow :p

Sam way it bugs me when scumbag steve or whatever is used with text that isn't relevant to the meme, it's pretty sad but it irks me.

Don't be the apostrophe guy...

I hate empathy villains. I am sure one day they will be a movie about villain who become villain because he hate empathy villains on the big screen so he decide for only that reason destroy the world. I really hope we are going to see some pure evil villains on big screen in future, where your heart will froze on their actions. I hope they dont mess with Green Goblin. They already messed up his suit, so i wouldnt be suprised they mess up with his character either....

Last edited:
Everyone should be the apostrophe guy.

I hate empathy villains. I am sure one day they will be a movie about villain who become villain because he hate empathy villains on the big screen so he decide for only that reason destroy the world. I really hope we are going to see some pure evil villains on big screen in future, where your heart will froze on their actions. I hope they dont mess with Green Goblin. They already messed up his suit, so i wouldnt be suprised they mess up with his character either....

Isn't the sole reason for Harry becoming Green Goblin in this film is because of empathy towards his dying father? lol

And a lot of Spider-Man's foes are empathetic villains. Good men and women who, either by accident or their own doing, became villains. This wasn't just something Webb and Raimi started; this has been throughout the character's history.

Isn't the sole reason for Harry becoming Green Goblin in this film is because of empathy towards his dying father? lol

And a lot of Spider-Man's foes are empathetic villains. Good men and women who, either by accident or their own doing, became villains. This wasn't just something Webb and Raimi started; this has been throughout the character's history.

Doc Ock wasn't..Sure he was a bit bullied, but not enough to warrant becoming a a super villain. And yet, Raimi made him sympathetic. Rhino and Sandman weren't sympathetic, Raimi made Sandman sympathetic. I don't think Webb will make Rhino sympathetic though, which I like.

Doc Ock wasn't..Sure he was a bit bullied, but not enough to warrant becoming a a super villain. And yet, Raimi made him sympathetic. Rhino and Sandman weren't sympathetic, Raimi made Sandman sympathetic. I don't think Webb will make Rhino sympathetic though, which I like.

Well, yes, if you want to get technical.

I was just saying many of Spider-Man's villains are sympathetic villains. Raimi went a little overboard and Webb and company are making Electro tied to Spider-Man but they've also said they want to make villains that come out of Oscorp.

Rhino, least for the most part, sounds like he is staying bad because he's bad. He's not tied to Peter Parker but to Oscorp. I assume future villains will be the same.

Well, yes, if you want to get technical.

I was just saying many of Spider-Man's villains are sympathetic villains. Raimi went a little overboard and Webb and company are making Electro tied to Spider-Man but they've also said they want to make villains that come out of Oscorp.

Rhino, least for the most part, sounds like he is staying bad because he's bad. He's not tied to Peter Parker but to Oscorp. I assume future villains will be the same.

I getcha. Raimi definitely went overboard imo.:oldrazz:

Hey there! So... I got into talking a little while ago, and I felt that... AS MUCH as I love the new look, the old fabric from the Raimi series that has been used for the new look is OK... but I appreciated the originality of the first. I didn't do a lot, I just filled in the logo and put on the new eyes. I think the placement of the webbing is superior now that in the first ASM, but that's a lot more work. LOL Thought I would give it a shot: personally, I think if they stuck to something like this, the original red and blue fabric designs at least, it would have been perfect in the way that... it was THEIRS in opposed to recycling old Spiderman suit features from the previous film Trilogy.

AmazingSpidermanLook_zpsfdd30056.jpg

Doctor Who, me likey! One of the most exciting moments for me in the early stages of TASM2 was when Marc tweeted a comment about having larger eyes. It immediately had me thinking of Ultimate Spiderman-style wide lenses, and how they'd actually look on the suit we'd seen in TASM. That would have worked far better than the lenses we had in TASM in the first place - though I did love that suit in any case.

On a funnier note, one of the comments on this site described TASM eyes as being 'piss yellow' rofl!

Wasn't too fond of the official OST cover.

2qk1nbk.jpg

Thought I'd throw something together.

YJTWfvz.jpg

I greatly prefer something simple, less busy.

blacktasm2___symbiote_by_hyzak-d72fsxn.png

Found this beauty on Deviant Art. What do you guys think?

if they got rid of the webbing it would look great and turn the spider white

I'd imagine if they go symbiote route again, they'd incorporate some subtle purple into his suit.

It almost looks like a game picture...

if they got rid of the webbing it would look great and turn the spider white

Yeah, a white spider would be badass.

Wonder if the lens frames will look normal, or if they'll like "blend" into the symbiote, in this trilogy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"