The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't butcher the movie's pacing again with Sony's stupid last minute editing either.

I know everyone is sleeping (at least in my time zone) but I wanted to mention that even though through Marc's tweets, right now we're waiting on Day 66, since he's skipped quite some days, they're probably really on Day 70-something. Just to keep in mind when discussing where they are in production. :]

I hope they don't put scenes that aren't in the movie in the trailers this time. I hate when studios do that.

Here's a thing: while I agree that it's bad to put all the jokes from Spidey in the trailer for TASM... they had to. It was the perfect way to show its distance from Raimi's films, where Spidey was more rigid and serious.

I don't think they're making the same mistake this time, because that aspect of the film has already been introduced in the first part.

Here's a thing: while I agree that it's bad to put all the jokes from Spidey in the trailer for TASM... they had to. It was the perfect way to show its distance from Raimi's films, where Spidey was more rigid and serious.

I don't think they're making the same mistake this time, because that aspect of the film has already been introduced in the first part.

The jokes are part of the charm of the character, I do think they will add some to the official trailer

I hope they don't put scenes that aren't in the movie in the trailers this time. I hate when studios do that.

I don't think that was intentional. I think they fully planned on having those scenes in the trailer, decided later on not to use it as well as all of the other deleted scenes.

They re-shot some scenes as well in place of the deleted ones. One example of this is the Ben death scene. When didn't see him get shot originally.

Day 66. Privet, Amerika. Poznakom'tes c Aleksei Sytsevich!
BJ_VK3CCUAADFNa.jpg:large

fixed

BJ_Pci3CcAEv9t9.jpg:large

@FNSpiderman: in you don´t know how to post pictures just click on the mountains button and past the URL and thanks for the pics since you posted them first

i can picture possibly spidey landing on the bonnet and Paul Giamatts character driving into things to try and kill spidey

Paul Giamatti looks awesome. I think its possible that we won't see him as Rhino in this movie, but he'll come back in TASM 3 as Rhino. Sort of like Dr. Connors for Raimi, only it actually happens.

Thanks Af

What is with people calling him the RHino when he's not even tranformed he's just Aleksei

Last edited:
Ha, Giamatti looks awesome as Aleksei!

Last edited:
Thanks Af

What is with people calling him the RHino when he's not even tranformed he's just Aleksei

maybe is a nickname....but i think rhino´s suit or something will make him Rhino later because i don´t think just a truck can do this
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"