The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Garfield in that scene, I wouldn't be able to resist laughing. Giamatti yelling in a Russian accent would be too much to handle.

I am aware of the fact that it was about each villain's story and how each were underdeveloped in their own right, but still, in the simplistic view of it all, it was because of the villains that made S-M 3 the way it was besides a few nitpicks outside of the villains such as the dialogue.

And what Im saying is its not the amount. But the who and how much....... You could do rhino , vulture, and shocker all in one film as a trio of superpowered bank robbers and it'd be just fine. Its the stories... Not the dialogue. That's ridiculous considering the spidey movies typically have a relatively small cast compared to most movies......

So anyone else afraid Rhino Will just be a Russian mobster in a grey semi?

People say suit is confirmed.... But that was by a girl and a security guard right? Most of you guessed electros look.... So Im still not sold on a confirmation

Turning Rhino into a Russian driving a semi, would be worse than cloud Galactus.

Turning Rhino into a Russian driving a semi, would be worse than cloud Galactus.

This is probably just his first scenes without the suit yet. And no, it wouldn't.

YTbjjSB.jpg

6ZvtLBJ.jpg

Last edited:
Always disliked the shell mask. Mainly because you never see his jaw move when he talks. And it takes me out when he screams, but his face doesn't move at all.

For film history purposes, I hope a shot like this makes it into the film. You know, since they're shooting in Dumbo, NY.

tumblr_m9kvy5ACzC1qbqi3uo1_500.gif

So anyone else afraid Rhino Will just be a Russian mobster in a grey semi?

No, not at all. Chris Nolan isn't directing so that's a good sign. If anything, ASM has proven to me that Webb and co. are staying quite true to the source material(s). The new suit only reinforces my belief in that.

The Lizard in terms of design was very close to some incarnations in the comics (regardless of whether some actually liked the design) and even featured the lab coat several times (although many outraged fans cried that it wouldn't). Electro (not Max Dillon) looks like he's staying true to the Ultimate version.

So yeah, after having the Lizard as as a villain and seeing Electro's current design, I see no reason why Webb would just turn Rhino into a russian mobster who drives a semi-truck and crashes into other cars. And as I've said earlier, that begs the question of WHAT is in the Oscorp truck that's so important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"