The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please be courteous and DO NOT reveal the spoiler that hit today.

This would be the first of what will likely be several massive spoilers for the film, so please, don't talk about it too much.

Not even details.

USE YOUR SPOILER TAGS!

OK for you. :wow: lips are sealed.

This would be the first of what will likely be several massive spoilers for the film, so please, don't talk about it too much.

Not even details.

USE YOUR SPOILER TAGS!
Thanks.

[BLACKOUT]That is a LOT of blood for a PG-13 film.[/BLACKOUT]

You might just be right.............. Do yourself a favor and avoid looking at the pictures, though. At least try not to spoil the scenes visually for yourself.

Wow judging from the last few posts this seems to big spoiler. I didn't read your spoiler tag. I don't even wanna guess it anymore.

But, does this make you guys more excited, less excited or neither more or less excited for the film?

Last edited:
Well i´ll be seriously cautious of spoilers , i shall not spoil more the movie for me
himym-gif-challenge-accepted.gif

I can't avoid spoilers, so I just don't care anymore.

But, does this make you guys more excited, less excited or neither more or less excited for the film?

I don't think it changes that much for me b/c I don't think it's that type of spoiler you're thinking of. I actually expected a scene like this tbh, I just think the pic was unexpected and the visual was a bit jarring, esp. when it came out of the blue mixed in with a bunch of happy graduation pics! Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's considered a huge spoiler, but if you have the willpower and aren't weak like me and can avoid it, it would be a "nice" surprise

Last edited:
I can't avoid spoilers, so I just don't care anymore.

yeah , but things like this ...i know i spoiled like Rhino´s appearence and Jamie Foxx´s and stuff like that but im not watching more shooting pics like the one that must not be spoken about anymore

Not even details.

USE YOUR SPOILER TAGS!
Yea, this. Don't spoil things for those who don't want to

Wow judging from the last few posts this seems to big spoiler. I didn't read your spoiler tag. I don't even wanna guess it anymore.

Spoiler that might hint the reveal:[BLACKOUT]more because what if that is a more recurent theme and that keeps appearing through out the movie until Peter changes his mind but the fact that i saw is going to be there means that is not unexpected anymore what if someone else appears like that?[/BLACKOUT]

You really are doing the right thing. I didn't mention anything specific in my spoiler tag, though. I only kinda vaguely answered your question. Feel free to open it. It's your choice.

Anyway, I wouldn't call the spoliers crazy huuuuge, but I still don't recommend looking at the pictures, as they'll probably ruin the scene visually, for you.

Spoiler from the reveal:
the_sixth_sense_by_deputee-d38m2p4.jpg

lol could not recist....:hehe:

I agree with SpideyK, I don't think it's a HUGE spoiler and it's not that kind of a spoiler in the traditional sense. It's just seeing the visual that might ruin it for you

Just wondering...there will undoubtedly be more spoilers coming up in the next couple of months, would it be a good idea to create a spoilers only thread? Instead of spoiler tagging everything, b/c that can get quite annoying for ppl wanting to avoid spoilers plus I find (well, for me) there's always a temptation to click on something to peek and then I end up regretting it! It's different if I have to physically go into another thread :)

I agree with SpideyK, I don't think it's a HUGE spoiler and it's not that kind of a spoiler in the traditional sense. It's just the visual that might ruin it for you

Just wondering...there will undoubtedly be more spoilers coming up in the next couple of months, would it be a good idea to create a spoilers only thread? Instead of spoiler tagging everything, b/c that can get quite annoying for ppl wanting to avoid spoilers plus I find (well, for me) there's always a temptation to click on something to peek and then I end up regretting it! It's different if I have to physically going into another thread :)

Why not? Good idea! :yay:

Having a hard time not looking at those photos, but I feel like I'll be very upset if I check it out. I have a pretty good idea of what it might be though...

This is what I was referring to guys.

Spoiler tags end with [/SPOILERS]... just saving you from a possible future slip up. ;)

Cool. Any idea how to go about creating a Spoilers Only thread? Is this something only a moderator can do?

Any user can do it. Go ahead and make one right now, if you feel like it. :woot:

You ever look at an old graduation picture with your whole family and see your deceased close relative back there? Say cheese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"